This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
This Week on Kikolani
- 10 Ways Strengthen Your Twitter Community with Commun.it – Learn how the Twitter CRM tool Commun.it can help you strengthen relationships with customers and readers, discover new people to engage with, and much more!
Blogging / Content
- 17 Essential Content Templates and Checklists – 17 Essential Content Templates and Checklists
- How To Be A Successful Blogger Without Selling Your Soul – Here are 4 ways to help you be a successful blogger and not sell your soul for that quick money.
- 24 Brilliant Bloggers Talk About Writing Viral Posts – Viral posts spread like an infection â€“ fast and to many people. But what exactly defines a post as viral? And how do you replicate this success again and again on your blog? This weekâ€™s Brilliant Bloggers is all about how to write posts that set you up for this success.
- 21 Reasons You Must Become an Expert – The next 2 years will see an even more dramatic shakeout, and all forms of marketing on the Internet will be affected. Whatâ€™s the best way to survive this continuing transformation? Become an expert.
- Top 100 Resources for WordPress Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials – In no particular order, here are our top 100 resources for WordPress tips, tricks, and tutorials.
Business / Career
- How Business Listings Are Made – In this week’s edition of Local Whiteboard Friday, David Mihm sheds some light on the complicated process that Google uses to create its business listings.
- The Most Dangerous Landing Page Mistakes & How You Can Fix Them – Danger danger! Your landing page is in trouble. The 5 biggest landing page mistakes. Fix them, they’re costing you conversions, leads & revenue.
- Can You Really Earn a Living as a Freelance Writer – I still run into skeptics about whether freelance writing is a real career or not. Here’s what you need to know to discover the truth.
- How Good Copywriting Can Benefit You, Even if Youâ€™re Not a Writer – I guarantee you that following three pieces of advice will improve your customer support experience, no matter if it’s web hosting, online banking, gaming, or otherwise.
- 30 Quick Conversion Tips Every Marketer Needs to Know – You have thousands of visitors coming to your site, but no conversions. So what do you do?
Search Engines / SEO
- 10 of the Best General Web Directories Post Panda and Penguin – Web directories, especially general Web directories, have been at risk lately due to Googleâ€™s Panda and Penguin updates. With some of them taking hits, which directories can you submit to that are still worth it?
- 10 Video SEO Tips To Improve Rank and User Experience – This post covers in short-form 10 video SEO tips to help you create content that gets views â€” from taking into consideration quality and substance, to making sure your videos are seen and indexed by search engines so that they can be seen and shared by humans.
- 8 E-Commerce SEO Tips Gathered From A Decade Of Consulting – These 8 e-commerce SEO tips have the power to transform any online business and boost profits.
- Finding Contact Information for .EDU Outreach – Iâ€™m going to share with you some secrets about college students, and then Iâ€™m going to show you one of my favorite methods for finding actual contact information for club officers.
- Top 31 SEO Experimentâ€‹s You Want To Know About – Here is a list of 31 such experiments, things that were attempted, and whether they turned out to be successful or not.
Social Media / Social Networking
- The Best Twitter Chats for Marketers – At almost any given time, it seems, someone is hosting a Twitter chat somewhere. So, how do you decide which ones to attend? To help you decide, I made a list of the best chats for marketers.
- Infographic: How to Get More Likes on Facebook – In this infographic we look into what creates the most engagement on Facebook.
- 10 Checks to Ensure Your Twitter Profile is Growing Your Business – Instead of focusing on all social sites, today Iâ€™m going to give you a 10 point checklist that will help you maximize how much traffic and sales Twitter drives you.
- How to Use Pinterest Rich Pins: What Marketers Need to Know – Pinterest’s new Rich Pins: Learn how these new features provide more information on the images shared on Pinterest and how you can use this for your business.
- 10 Proven Ways To Improve Your Facebook Reach – Facebook fan page owners rarely get one 100% of their fans to see the page posts. Post reach could be as low as 2%. So, how do you overcome this?
Share Your Best Blog Posts
Every week on Friday, I start a thread on the Social Media Examiner Blogging Club so members can share their favorite blog post of the week. It’s free to join, so sign up, find today’s best blog post thread, and share your proudest blogging achievement of the week!