This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, making money online, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- 21 Blog Footer Examples That Mean Business – Examples from blogs that include different types of calls to action. Look through these examples and see where your eyes go, ask yourself if you are tempted to click.
- Want to Make Money Online? Then Stop Reading and Get Moving – We wanted to know how other bloggers make their money. Is it all online, or do they make their money offline as well? In other words, we wanted to know if they were Semi-Local.
- The Best Way For Freelance Writers to Hold Themselves Accountable – Freelance writers need accountability to stick to their marketing and writing goals. Writing groups and membership sites can hold writers accountable.
- 6 Eye-Catching Graphics that ALL Blogs Need – Six types of graphics you should use on a regular basis.
- 50 Great Free WordPress Themes From 2011 – 50 great WordPress themes that were released in 2011 for free.