This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, making money online, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- How to Set Up Blog Comments as Goals in Google Analytics Using WordPress Hacks – Learn more about the visitors who leave comments on your blog with two methods of setting up blog comments as a goal in Google Analytics.
- 10 Inspiring Social Networks for Writers – These 10 social networks can help you receive valuable feedback, gain exposure for your own work, brainstorm ideas and evolve as a writer.
- 7 Simple Ways to Get Your Readers to Spend More Time On Your Blog – While â€œgreat contentâ€ is always the best answer to most blogging questions, there are other techniques you can use to entice your readers to stay on your site longer.
- Kim Peekâ€™s Guide for Creating Endless Blog Content – If you start compiling a list of draft posts, notes & thoughts using the ideas given in this post, youâ€™ll have the comfort in knowing youâ€™ll never be without blog posts.
- How Bloggers and Content Marketers Can Generate Unlimited Video Ideas – How to come up with great video ideas to create a regular video publishing schedule.