This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- 12 Things That Will Kill Your Blog Post Every Time – When you look around at successful blogs, whatever industry or topic, there are several undeniable basics to success. It starts with blog posts that kill it rather than get killed. But what kills a blog post? Hereâ€™s a list of 12 things – ignore them and you will have a tough time being successful.
- Mastering Blogger Outreach: 35+ Tips and Tools to Help You Find the RIGHT Contact Info – Improving your ability to find essential contacts in the blogger outreach process can give you a significant competitive advantage over others who are trying to get their content published.
- The 5 Keys to Blog Usability – Total user experience must be baked into blog content if you want to make it bigger and better so that you stand out and dominate in your space. These five elements of user experience are essential to doing just that.
- 6 Pro Blog Tweaks to Get More E-mail Subscriptions – How can you tweak your design to get a greater percentage of visitors to subscribe? The answer to those questions is different for every website, but this post will show you six tweaks the pros use to get more e-mail subscriptions.
- 5 Key Innovations Made to the Blogosphere This Month – If you are a Triberr fan, you have to check out their latest plugin!