This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, freelancing, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Content
- The Ultimate Beginnerâ€™s Guide to Blogging – I set out to produce a relatively brief guide that would focus solely on the core fundamentals of successful blogging, which you can find below. Enjoy!
- 17 Steps to Guarantee a Successful Guest Posting Campaign – The actual process of writing, submitting, and benefiting from guest posts can be a little less obvious. Like most things, there are different tactics you can employ to make the strategy work for you.
- How to Add Google Author Tags to Your Blog for Improved Search Results – Learn how to set up the rel=author tags on your website for enhanced search results.
- Why You Shouldnâ€™t Read Blogs – Occasionally Iâ€™ll scan the headings of the others in my feed to see if there is something drastically new that I need to know about for changes to Google or new WordPress features â€“ that kind of thing. But I am definitely not one of those guys who scours Mashable for hours a day trying to stay on top of every single trend that is going on. Find out why.
- 10 Tactics for Integrating Photographs into Content Marketing – Images, particularly photographs, are content marketingâ€™s magnetic force since theyâ€™re driving social media across platforms. As a result, you need a tailored image strategy within your content marketing plans.