This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, freelancing, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Content
- Conduct Unbecoming a Dull Writer: How to Write for Traffic – Is your content great? Or does it suck? How do you know? Learn how to write the kind of content that brings traffic and builds loyal readership.
- My 10-Step Strategy for Getting 1,000+ Views on EVERY Blog Post – A step-by-step strategy that we use here at BuzzBlogger.com for getting 1,000+ views on EVERY blog post.
- Outreach Specialist’s Bible – Whether you are doing blogger outreach, guest posting, or old fashion public relations you need to know where to start, how to pitch, and some tools to help you scale your efforts efficiently. My goal with this material is to give you a source of information you can use to train your team to expand your connection creation efforts.
- The Ultimate Guide To YouTube Video Interview Production – Behind the scenes of how to create a professional YouTube video interview.
- 4 Proven Strategies for Finding a Wider Audience for Your Content – Content is the fuel of permission-based marketing, but it’s a futile exercise if you don’t get your content into the right hands.