This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, freelancing, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Content
- 45 Ways to Create an Enchanting Blog that Inspires Your Audience to Buy – It may sound difficult but it really isn’t. You’re about to learn how to captivate your audience and show you’re an authority, and then inspire your audience to buy.
- Find Guest Post Opportunities With One Powerful Query – Most how to find guest post opportunities rely on doing multile queries. This post shows you how to get to those opportunities with just one powerful query.
- WordPress Tutorials for Beginners – 25 of the Web’s Best – As WordPress enters a stage of maturity, so do the numerous great WordPress resources that help us do our jobs better and easier than ever before. The below 25 articles are some of the web’s best – curated from some of the top websites for WordPress online.
- How to Beat 7 Common Self-Publishing Fears – You keep telling yourself that you will write an ebook someday … just not yet. And it’s almost certainly the case that one of the seven common fears in this article is holding you back.
- 46 Ways to Kill It With Content – Manipulative techniques are being rendered redundant. Now is the time to embrace change. Creating killer content will lead that charge. Check out this list of quick-fire actions filled with ideas to help grow your investment in valuable content.