This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, freelancing, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Content
- 7 Blogs Designed for Conversion and What You Can Learn From Them – If you have similar goals and need a little inspiration on how to achieve them, in no particular order, here are seven blogs designed for lead generation and conversion and why they work.
- Content Curation: The Ultimate Guide – Content curation can be used as a significant part of your marketing strategy, and can yield a lot of benefits if you do it right. Here’s how.
- Case Study: Attracting More Blog Traffic with Long Tail Keywords – Examples of how blogging helped me get search positions and how I get extra visitors every day.
- How to Write the Perfect Email: The 9-Step Script for Emailing Busy People – Knowing how to email successful people is essential if you want to become successful yourself! Learn how to reach them without being annoying.
- How to Create Video Content that Actually Works – Video’s taking over the (online) world, but not all content lends itself. Here are some great tips and examples of video content that actually works.
- The Best Website Traffic Generation Strategies By 10 Top Bloggers – New eBook featuring traffic generation strategies from Ana Hoffman, Darren Rowse, Derek Halpern, Ileane Smith, Kiesha Easley, Jane Sheeba, and other well-known bloggers.