This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, freelancing, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Content
- How to Establish the Right Priorities to Grow Your Blog and Profits – You know you have a ton of options when it comes to growing your blog and making more money online. You just don’t have enough hours in the day to implement all of them.
- 10 Ways to Get More Blog Traffic with Social Media Teasers – We have one job. To make our social media teasers irresistible. So much so that people just have to click on the link or retweet it out to their community.
- 42 Content Marketing Ideas for 2013 – In that spirit, below is a pretty diverse list of content marketing ideas you may want to consider executing for next year.
- How Celestine Chua Grew Her Blog to Millions of Monthly Visitors – Celestine Chua’s Personal Excellence blog is one of the most popular personal development blogs online and gets millions of visits every single month. She’s really made a name for herself in the very crowded personal development niche.
- How to Convert Blog Readers Into Customers – What I learned the hard way is that monetizing blogs is much more difficult than building traffic, but I feel that I know have a formula that works well. Here is the formula I use to monetize my blogs.