This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, freelancing, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Content
- 18 Ways to Create Unique Content From Survey Results – Market surveys can be a rich source of unique, original content. What follows will be real examples of the content that can be created and a summary of 18 different types of content that can be generated from survey results.
- Put the Person Back in Content Marketing Personas: 10 Easy Steps – Find out how to put the “person” back in contact marketing personas by walking through practical ways to understand exactly what your customer wants to consume.
- Kill It In Content Creation By Knowing Your Customer Conversion Funnel – The customer conversion funnel is essential to content development. Learn what it is, why you should know it, and how to discover it.
- Why a Popular Posts Widget may be a Bad Idea for Your Blogâ€™s Sidebar – It’s common practice to display the most popular posts on the sidebar of a blog, but does it truly help readers?
- The Benefits of Multi-Author Blogs – Here are 5 reasons that you should consider a multi-author approach as you plan and execute on your future as a digital publisher.