This is a guest post by Craig Robinson. When creating marketplace ads to promote your brand and products on Facebook, the list of ways to obtain success is exceedingly long. Most tips you read touch on different ways to engage, different calls of action, different audiences to target for likes and overall fans, and a thousand other dos of the marketplace system. That's all approaching things from a marketer's standpoint. But what about from a psychological standpoint? Take the … [Read more...]
This is a guest post by Jessica Velasco. Isn't it delightful when we can learn from the mistakes of other people?! Here is a list of common blogging blunders. Check to see if you are making any of these mistakes. If so, correct them now before your readers become disenchanted, turning your blog into a ghost town. Photo Credit: Kristi Hines on Photostry 1. Being Ignorant of Your Real Readers' Needs Who are your blog readers? You're probably not getting a ton of traffic from … [Read more...]
This is a guest post by James Elliot. It seems everyone's obsessed with online marketing, from the growth of search engine marketing and Google controlling the majority of searches in the US to social media marketing with Facebook and Twitter being the hottest topics at the moment. Photo Credit: Chris Heller on Flickr Despite the growth of the Internet, it is important to realize that only 78.1% of users in the US have access to the Internet that leaves 21.9% of users whom you … [Read more...]
This is a guest post by Steven Papas. High bounce rate will get you frustrated as a blogger. Yours is more like a blog without traffic if you generate thousands of visitors a day that leave your blog the next second. When you must have gone through the design and customization of your blog to suit your taste, making money with depends, solely, on one factor, and its engagement stats. How sticky is the blog? How long do readers spend before closing your blog page for a more promising … [Read more...]
This site contains affiliate links, sponsored advertisers, and web analytics tracking code. Email addresses collected on this site will not be sold or given to third parties without your permission. While all attempts to provide accurate and valuable information are always made, the owners and authors of this site are not responsible for the content provided here or linked to on external websites.