This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
- How to Make Money Online: The Ultimate Guide to Blog Monetization – Are you ready to make money online through blogging? If so, then you are in luck. In this guide, weâ€™re going to look at the many ways that you can turn your for fun blog into a for profit blog.
- How to Price Your Services and Earn What Youâ€™re Worth – Are you struggling to price your services? Take the time to read this free book – it’s one hour that will change your business!
Blogging / Content
- The Power of the Double-Whammy Headline: How to Increase the Chances of Your Content Being Read – Itâ€™s just like the usual compelling headline that draws in your reader â€¦ but itâ€™s got backup.
- Authorship Anxiety Solved! Author Snippet Tips & Tricks from #SMX Advanced – Learn the value of authorship rich snippets & how to implement them from the experts.
- Why You Shouldnâ€™t Create a Newsletter (and What to Do Instead) – Once upon a time, the online newsletter produced enormous profits for all kinds of businesses. Nowadays, it’s just pure foolishness.
- How to Promote Your Content Across Owned, Earned, and Paid Media – Learn how to take your content creation efforts to the next level by using paid, earned, and owned media as part of your initial content marketing strategy.
- Unmissable Podcast Resources & Further Reading – Weâ€™ve listed out some of our favorite podcasting resources. These are the ideas, instructions and how-toâ€™s we used to create our show.
Business / Career
- Be a HARO Hero: Make the Most of Off-Topic Queries – Learn how to get the most out of HARO by mining queries for quality publications and the right contacts to get in touch with for future outreach.
- How 7 Experts Solve Their Most Painful Email Marketing Problems – Agree email marketing can sometimes be a pain? These answers to email problems are sure to keep you sane.
- 5 Landing Page Lessons from Top PPC Advertisers To Help You Crush the Competition – To get the best results from your PPC campaigns, you need landing pages that can crush the competition. These 5 examples show you how.
- 20 Plus Tips on How to Optimize Your Presentations & Public Speaking – Improve audience engagement and sharing by optimizing your public speaking and presentations with these 20 plus tips.
- 6 Ways To Maximize Your Webinars With Automation Technology – Tips to help you make the most of your technology investments, engage with your communities, and support sales enablement.
Search Engines / SEO
- 14 Essential SEO Conferences and How Attending Each One Helps Your Business – Here are fourteen essential SEO conferences and how attending can give you an edge on your competition.
- Matt Cutts: The Biggest Misconception In SEO Industry – The biggest misconception I see in SEO industry is that we emphasize too much on what Google Matt Cutts says.
- Off-Page SEO in 2013 and Beyond – Off-site SEO factors have been transforming its filters to become more reliant in data that are outcomes from pure marketing efforts (off-page SEO is pure marketing).
- Four More Ways to Crack the Keyword (not provided) Code – Secure search now obscures up to 60% of search visits, making it virtually impossible to determine which keywords are driving your site traffic.
- Egobait: How to Get Links & Exposure in a Variety of Verticals – Egobait exists for one main purpose: to increase visibility (which will hopefully generate links). It works well, but it can be done to death. Need some examples of how to do egobait effectively? Eight SEO experts weight in with their top tips.
Social Media / Social Networking
- 6 Tips for Effective Marketing with Twitter Lead Generation Cards – Read this blog to learn more about Twitter Lead Generation Cards and how they can help you with your lead generation efforts.
- The Digital Elevator Pitch: How to Create Click-Worthy Social Media Profiles – Are you investing time in your social media profiles? If youâ€™re not, you should be. An in-depth, tactical approach to optimizing your social profiles.
- 7 Traits of Successful Social Media Marketers and Tools to Help – There are so many fantastic social media tools. If you use the ones you can become more effective and efficient, which will lead to improved results in social media.
- 9 Ways to Become a Better Facebook Community Manager – Would you like to have a thriving Facebook community? In this article Iâ€™ll share 9 tips to improve your Facebook Page and connect with your community.
- 12 Alternatives to Buying Pinterest Followers: Put Away Your Wallet, We’ve Got a Better Way – Thinking about buying Pinterest followers? Bad idea – here are 12 tips and tricks to get you Pinterest followers the honest way.
Liz Strauss Fundraiser
Liz Strauss is the founder of SOBCon and a well-known social media speaker. She was diagnosed with Stage 4 throat cancer last year and is still on the long road to recovery.
If you would like to help her family financially through this rough time, then please visit the Liz Strauss Fundraiser. You can bid on consultations with experts like Chris Brogan, Lewis Howes, Jonathan Fields, Gary Goldstein, and others. The auction ends on June 17th, so be sure to check it out.
Share Your Best Blog Posts
Every week on Friday, I start a thread on the Social Media Examiner Blogging Club so members can share their favorite blog post of the week. It’s free to join, so sign up, find today’s best blog post thread, and share your proudest blogging achievement of the week!
Photo of the Week
This weekâ€™s top photo comes from Joshua Tree National Park. Another wonderful capture of the Milky Way with some interesting foreground elements.
Don’t Miss Out on Fetching Fridays!
Be sure to catch the weekly roundups by subscribing to Kikolani’s full feed via RSS.