Earlier this week, I shared the top 25 blogging and social media posts on Kikolani. Now I want to share some of my off-site content, as I have been doing a LOT of writing around the blogosphere.
This year, I have had the fortune of being a regular contributor and guest blogger on a lot of awesome sites, including Social Media Examiner, Search Engine Journal, Search Engine Watch, Stay on Search, Vertical Measures, Famous Bloggers, and many others.
The following are my top 25 favorite guest blogging contributions, allowing me to cover a wider range of topics.
- The Truth About Making Money Online – Is your current making money online strategy actually profitable? Learn how to balance blogging expenses with income, as well as project future earnings.
- Why Guest Blogging Works Better Than Article Marketing – 5 reasons guest blogging produces better results over articles, and 5 ways to improve upon your article marketing strategy.
- Top 10 Ways to Make Your Blog Sociable – If you want your blog to have better social engagement, here are 10 ways to make it more sociable.
- Blog Commenting Faux Pas and Best Practices – If you find that you don’t get a high approval rate when blog commenting, here are some things to avoid as well as ways to improve your comments.
- Business Blogging: Benefits and Best Practices – How to achieve the best results when blogging for business, as well as some topic ideas for specific niches.
- Safeguarding Your PC When Link Building – During your backlink research, you will likely run into sites that have malicious scripts running. Learn how to protect your PC so you don’t lose valuable time having to fix it after a virus or spyware attack.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Link Building via Blog Commenting – A gudie to creating valuable blog comments to get the best links and the most approved comments.
- Strengthen Your Article Marketing with CommentLuv Links – Add more value to your article marketing strategy by building backlinks to your articles via CommentLuv blog commenting.
- Link Building with Great Web Design – If your website has a good look, then learn how to market that while building great links.
- 5 Types of Link Building – It’s not all about the search rankings – find out more benefits to good link building.
- Top 100+ Link Building Resources – A huge collection of link building blogs, forums, groups, Twitterers, videos, and more.
- 6 Ways to Ensure Better Rankings in Google Instant – A look at some of the changes that search engine marketers need to make to their strategy to ensure better rankings in the new search algorithm.
- Do You Make Any of These 10 Simple SEO Mistakes – From not looking at analytics to a bad linking strategy, here are 10 common SEO mistakes and why they are bad for optimization.
- 14 Free SEO Tools and Resources From SEOmoz – Along with some awesome pro tools, SEOmoz offers some freebies (or limited use) tools for keyword research, competitor analysis, and more.
- How to Use Google Analytics to Lower Your Bounce Rate – Key factors to look at in your analytics, and how to use them to lower bounce rate.
- Setting Up Your Google Profile for Google Buzz Users – Just like you have (hopefully) competed your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn profiles, you will want to fill out your Google Profile to reference for Buzz users.
- Top 25 Social Media Keyword Search Tools and Engines – Keep up with the latest conversation in your niche with these social search engines.
- 9 Ways to Use Social Media to Inspire Your Writing – Learn how to use various social media resources to conquer writers block once and for all.
- How to Use PostRank for Social Media Analytics – How to use PostRank to get free social engagement statistics on other sites, as well as a possible way to calculate social media ROI.
- Top 6 Social Media Mistakes and How to Fix Them – Are you making one of these social media mistakes? Learn what they are and how to make your strategy right.
- How to Use Social Media for Crisis Management – In the event of a crisis, whether it is a server failure that affects your clients to a recall of your major products due to safety concerns, know how to use social media to help re-build the trust between you and your consumer / audience.
- 9 Ways to Use Twitter Lists – Twitter lists can be a great asset for making sure you don’t miss important updates. Here are 9 ways to use them for education, monitoring, and influence.
- 7 Sneaky Ways to Spy on Competitors Using Twitter – Learn better ways to use Twitter in your industry by monitoring your competitors’ strategy on Twitter.
- How to Get Targeted Twitter Followers Fast – If you want to build a high quantity of followers, here are some ways to do so while still getting ones interested in your niche.
- Top 10 Free Twitter Tools – These free Twitter tools are a must have for anyone serious about their Twitter strategy.
Do you have any particular favorite guest posts out of these or ones that are not listed? Please share them in the comments! Also, if you are interested in guest posting on Kikolani, please take a look at the guidelines and begin your guest blogging journey!