This year, along with my Fetching Friday weekly roundups, I compiled several major resource collections for a variety of topics. As 2011 comes to an end, I thought I would share my 10 favorite list posts for anyone ready to learn more about analytics, conversions, email marketing, engagement, link building, keyword research, social media, starting their own business, usability testing, and WordPress. I hope you enjoy them!
- 50 Google Analytics Resources – 50 resources to help you get to know Google Analytics inside and out, from the new version, latest updates, social engagement tracking, advanced hacks, and much more!
- 50 Awesome Posts on Conversions – Are you ready to learn more about conversions, but not sure where to begin? Catch up on the latest and greatest information in this list. Thereâ€™s something for everyone, from blogging to social media, landing pages to squeeze pages, increasing conversions vs. conversion killers, design, and more!
- 50 Awesome Posts on Email Marketing – Learn the ins and outs of email marketing, including building your email list, crafting the best email content, email newsletter design, and more in this list of 50 awesome posts on email marketing.
- 50 Posts on Engagement for Bloggers, Businesses, and Social Media Enthusiasts – Ready to start increasing your engagement in 2012? Find out the best strategies for blogging, business, and social media engagement from these awesome posts!
- 79 Link Building Resources – The latest, most up to date resources when it comes to link building including general information, tools, and where to look for links.
- 40 Top Keyword Research Posts of 2011 – This list will guide you to even more keyword research tools, strategies, and keyword optimization. Mix and match strategies for the best keyword discovery and analysis for your business and clients.
- Top 25 Social Media Blogs For Businesses – Want to learn more about social media for marketing your business? Then youâ€™ve come to the right place â€“ the following are the top authorities in social media and online marketing.
- 101 Resources for First Time Entrepreneurs – 101 resources that will help you learn more about entrepreneurship, startups, small business, and much more.
- 45 Awesome Posts on A/B, Multivariate, and Usability Testing – These 45 posts will teach you all you need to know about A/B testing, multivariate testing, and usability testing for copy, design, landing pages, PPC, and much more.
- 70+ Resources on How to Start a WordPress Blog – The following are resources for starting your own blog on WordPress including choosing a domain name, purchasing your domain, hosting, WordPress installation, themes, plugins, settings, essential pages, backups, updates, and more!
What were your favorite list posts in 2011? Please share them in the comments! Also, I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year!
Photo Credit: KTVee