Learn how to create the content that people love to share!
Kristi Hines has contributed to over 50 blogs including Social Media Examiner, Search Engine Journal, Search Engine Watch, ProBlogger, KISSmetrics, Unbounce, and many other Power 150 favorites. As a freelance writer, creating amazing content isn’t just a hobby – it’s a business!
In this FREE mini training course, she shares her top tips to creating great content that has the potential to go viral.
Starting immediately when you confirm your subscription, you get a daily email that helps you learn to do the following.
- DAY 1: Find the topics in your niche that get the most social shares, links, and top search rankings.
- DAY 2: Target your content to the right audience that will help you achieve your goals, whether they are engagement, leads, or sales.
- DAY 3: Create shareworthy headlines that get people’s attentions, tweets, likes, and comments.
- DAY 4: Include others to enlist their help in promoting your content.
- DAY 5: Format your content so everyone – including scanners – can discover the value quickly.
- DAY 6: Optimize your content for search to get more traffic from Google.
- DAY 7: Optimize your content for social to encourage visitors to share, share, and share.
- DAY 8: Take it to the next level with my first premium training course!
If that sounds good, sign up using the form below. Once you’ve confirmed your email address, you’ll receive your first lesson in your inbox!
@kikolani Your blog is so rich with content. Now that I'm trying to grow my own, you've become one of my go-to resources. thank you.
— Susan Hand (@savvysusan) June 16, 2013
@kikolani Enjoying your posts on Seogadget – well written and really informative. Thank you, they've been very helpful
— Elaine Clay (@ElaineClaySEO) March 9, 2013
@kikolani your articles are always just the thing I like to read. So well written, informative and detailed. Thanks!
— Ian Anderson Gray (@iagdotme) February 21, 2013
— Aaron Alexander (@AaronAlexander_) February 21, 2013