This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
New LinkedIn Group for Blog Marketing Strategies
Before we get started, I’d like to announce a new group on LinkedIn. Blog Marketing Strategies is for business, personal, and professional bloggers to discuss content, search, and social media marketing. Be sure to join today and start a conversation!
This Week on Kikolani
- How to Contact Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Other Social Networks – The following are links to the contact information for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and Reddit.
- 5 Tips for the New Facebook Timeline for Personal Profiles – Find out what the new Facebook timeline for personal profiles looks like and how you can use it to promote your Facebook page and business.
Blogging / Content
- 27 Wacky Ways to Beat Writer’s Block – Beating writer’s block isn’t about discipline – it’s about loosening up, having fun, going a bit crazy. Here are 27 wacky ways to shake up your inner muse.
- The Definitive Guide to Setting Up and Marketing a Podcast to Help Grow Your Blog – If you’re still with me at this point, I’ll assume that you’re rarin’ to start your own podcast. But, let me tell you now that, just like setting up a blog for the first time, it’s going to take some planning and preparation to get your podcast out there in the right way.
- 19 Warning Signs Your Infographic Stinks – We’ve collected the 19 most common mistakes that make infographics lackluster, neglected, and miserable. Avoid these mistakes and you have a good chance of making your infographic popular.
- 21 Powerful List Building Tips Rich Man and Poor Man Style – 20 plus killer list building tips on how to build a list rich man/poor man style – easy ways to get your list growing much faster.
- The Definitive Guide to Guest Blogging – Backlinko’s compete guide to guest blogging. You’ll learn how to find targets, warm them up and get your guest post published.