This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
- 45 Ways To Make Money With LinkedIn – This post goes beyond profile optimization and traffic. Learn how to earn income on LinkedIn through selling products, books, services, affiliate products, and more.
Blogging / Content
- How I Built A Top 100 Blog In 12 Months & How You Can Do It Too! – Learn the secrets of how I built a top 100 blog in just 1 year step by step over my shoulder & how you can do it too! Get a rare peek behind the scenes!
- 34 Strategic Ways You Can Use Pinterest to Market Your Book and Your Author Brand – Learn how to use Pinterest to increase awareness of your author brand, drive more relevant traffic to your website and increase your book sales.
- 21 Ways to Scale Content Promotion for Maximum Exposure – Using brute force to achieve maximum exposure isn’t particularly efficient or effective. So achieving critical mass with content promotion means scaling your efforts, which involves leveraging these tactics, channels, and/or topics.
- How to Write a Great Blog Post • Confession of a Bad Writer – Traffic Generation Cafe’s guide to writing great blog posts: inspiration, mechanics, and putting it all together. “How to write a great blog post” kind of guide.
- Stolen Content: Is it Scraped, Plagiarism, or Copyright Infringement? I reached out to Richard Stim (an attorney and author who specializes in copyright, patents, and trademark issues) to ask about the grey areas in plagiarism.