This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Content
- 16 Content Marketing Golden Rules For Real Results – Many business leaders under estimate the work required to develop good content marketing that drives real results. Many think it’s as easy as a simple blog post and you’re done. This couldn’t be further from the truth.
- The Essential Copywriting Formulas Every Writer Should Know (and Why) – During the interview I mentioned a popular formula I use for creating persuasive copy: the four Ps. If I had more time I would have shared even more. Well, I can do that now on my own blog.
- 14 Bloggers Share Their Daily Blogging Routine – 14 bloggers answer the question – Can you give us a quick snapshot of your blogging schedule â€“ when do you do it? Do you have a routine or is it more spontaneous?
- 72 Places to Promote Your Kindle Book When Itâ€™s Free – If youâ€™ve enrolled your book in Amazonâ€™s KDP, you have up to 5 days in a 90 day period to give away your book for free. This promotion is a powerful way to kickstart the sales of your Kindle book, so to get lots of downloads you need to advertise your free days in as many places as possible.
- How to Keep Your Audience Reading – How about you and I undress one of the most powerful seducers of the written word… strip it down to essentials so you can use it to stop readers cold in their tracks.