This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
Added Bonus for Blog Post Promotion Students!
Have you signed up to learn about the art of promoting a single piece of content for an increase in traffic, engagement, and social shares?
Be sure to register now and take advantage of the newly added bonus: an expert blog audit valued at $750! Your blog audit will include a comparison of your blog to 3 of the top blogs in your niche along with suggestions on how to improve it to achieve your goals!
The Resources Mashup
- 32 Experts Share Their Best Blog Post Promotion Tips – 32 of the top blogging, content marketing, and online marketing experts to answer the question: What’s your most successful method of promoting a blog post?
- The Beginner’s Guide to Shopify – Ready to start selling products or services online? Learn more about how to use Shopify, one of the most popular ecommerce platforms.
- How Google Analytics Dashboards Can Make Your Life Easier – In this post, we are going to dive a bit deeper into using Google Analytics dashboards with even more free samples to import into your account, tips on creating dashboards, and even an alternative tool to use.
Blogging / Content
- 13 Tips to Find Valuable Content Inspiration For Blogging – Do you have trouble creating rich, valuable blog content? Here are 13 places to seek blog content ideas to avoid running on empty when you create content.
- A Quarterly Editorial Calendar Template (And How To Use It) – A guide to the editorial calendar template I use to plan blog content on a quarterly basis (and how to use it).
- How to Be Smart in a World of Dumb Bloggers – Here’s the painfully honest truth about what it takes to be a popular blogger. It’s brutal. It’s ugly. It’s unexpected. And you’re not going to like it.
- Stuck for Ideas? 20 Quotes Telling You What To Write About – Here are some ideas disguised as quotes to banish blank page blues and get you started.
- How to Use Mind Maps to Unleash Your Brain’s Creativity and Potential – Beyond just note-taking, though, mind maps can help you become more creative, remember more, and solve problems more effectively. Whether you’re new to mind maps or just want a refresher, here’s all you need to know about this technique.