This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the resources mashup, an easy tweet sharing tool, and Maru, the box sliding cat, meows on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- How to write a great blog post in 15 minutes – some great tips!
- How to blog on trending topics to get noticed and ranked – standing out and getting maximum SEO benefits.
- Over 300 great tips to increase website and blog traffic.
- How to detect content theft and deal with auto blogs – must read guide because if your blog is popular, it is probably being ripped off somewhere.
- Why guest blogging works better than article marketing – the reasons, and how to make your article writing more beneficial.
Business / Career / Finance
- Business blogging – benefits, best practices, and blog topic ideas – a guest post on why your business should have a blog.
- Is Arkayne good for your blog business? A review of the SEO, social sharing, and business benefits of this plugin.
- 3 ways to get more business at networking events – a guide for going to seminars, conferences, and other events.
- Get more productive today using office Feng Shui – 5 ways you can transform your work life.
- Mailbag: SEO, minimizing business cost, and ProStores – entrepreneur answers your questions.
- Facebook community pages – how to protect your brand while building your reputation.
- 10 ways to grow your Facebook page following – how to get people to “like” your page!
- All the traffic you want for just pennies per click – how to utilize Facebook ads.
- Ultimate guide to Facebook pages – a huge list of resources.
- How to block Facebook applications from your news feed – very nice way to clean up the clutter.
- Reddit vs. Digg – whose side of the infographic are you on?
- 20 facts about pet ownership in America – great stats for pet lovers!
- The social media Monopoly game – not quite an infographic, but close showing different social media outlets. Guess which network is jail?
- Most widely spoken languages in the world – infographic showing the most spoken languages and where they are spoken. Looks like a transit system map.
- Create a link building team in your organization – how everyone in your company can play a part in link building.
- 30 places to submit your website designs – places to build links based on great design.
- How to promote keyword streaming – ranking a page for multiple keywords.
- How to prioritise your link building to increase traffic – how to analyze SERPs to link build for more traffic quickly.
- Utilizing advanced search opertators – 6 operators and how to use them.
Making Money Online / Online Marketing
- Want to make money blogging? Build Reputation! Before you start launching your product, build your trust.
- Secrets to building online relationships – get this free whitepaper to learn how to build quality, lasting relationships online for online marketing.
- Abandoned shopping carts – a guide to why people abandon their shopping cart, and what to do to help lower that rate.
- Subscribers Magnet increases optins – how this plugin gets you more mailing list subscribers.
- Top ad management plugins for WordPress – the benefits of using them, and a review of three plugins.
Personal Development / Self Improvement
- Expect success and nothing less – a guide to the 3 ways to expect success in everything you do.
- 10 ways blogging can improve your life – the personal development side.
- Self improvement techniques to reshape your world – determine what kind of person you are, and apply self improvement techniques suited for you.
- Take a moment not to believe in yourself – an interesting perspective.
- The opposite effect: tips to save your sanity – a must in the super busy world.
Photography / Digital Art
- Stormy skies – amazing photography of lightning, tornadoes, and other otherwise terrifying weather situations.
- 30 brilliant female wedding photographers – beautiful wedding photography by great photographers.
- Dusk at Grotto Falls – a gorgeous panoramic view of Payson Canyon, Utah.
- Showcase of beautiful pinhole photography – beautiful photos using this photography technique.
- Awesome examples of bridges photography – gorgeous photos.
Search Engines / SEO / Analytics
- Branded vs. keyword rich domain names – the pros and cons of both.
- Black hat SEO – a guide to the dark side of search engine marketing.
- A phonebook inspired post – how local search can bring serious traffic.
- Portrait of a SEO – humorous look at different types of SEOs.
- Setting up your first Google Adwords campaign – a great starter guide.
Social Media / Social Networking
- 57 social media policy examples and resources – great information if you want to write a policy for your business.
- Social enabled emails have higher click through rates – why you should add your social profiles to your emails.
- Discover your email marketing audience on social media – find out where your audience is and get active on their networks.
- 4 steps to social SEO success – listening, creating content, socializing, and measuring for successful social SEO.
- 10 ways geolocation is changing the world – 10 interesting things you find local.
- 7 annoying Twitter habits you should avoid – #4 is my biggest pet peeve.
- Top tips to hit your Twitter targets – 6 tips from top Twitterers
- Top 20 sites to improve your Twitter experience –
- Does adding Twitter to a brand make it cooler – a case study.
- Get a Twitter profile checkup – great way to see your profile’s stats and get some recommendations.
- 35 WordPress security plugins to make your site bulletproof – these posts are a nice reminder to secure your site before something unfortunate happens.
- Scribe vs. Arkayne – a side by side comparison of these top SEO plugins for WordPress and other blogging platforms.
- Wanted: Your Gravatar – if you don’t have it when commenting on WordPress blogs, it’s time to get one.
- The essential guide to WordPress 404 error pages – an overview, coding, and inspirational examples.
- 45 free WordPress themes with appealing designs – great free themes!
Last Week of Blogging Contest Promotions
So if you haven’t already dropped by to comment on my entry about article marketing promotion with CommentLuv, please do so – I know that if you are into article writing, article marketing, or CommentLuv that you will enjoy the post! If you use CommentLuv for promotion of your blog or article writing, please share you experiences. If you already have commented, I would equally appreciate a tweet. The more the merrier! 🙂
Easy Tweet Sharing Tool – Click to Tweet
Like the link above that helps you easily share a tweet? Then check out Click to Tweet – just enter your desired tweet message, and Click to Tweet will create a URL that, when clicked, will fill in your tweet exactly how you want it in someone’s Twitter status update box. You can use this link to help make your tweets easy for others to share. Some great places to share your Click to Tweet links include blog posts, forums, IM’s, emails, etc. Pretty much anywhere you can’t include a plugin or want your tweet to be exact, this is the right tool for you!
New Advertising Options
Looking for blog advertising? Check out the new advertising options, including a new multi-blog ad program that allows you to get your 125×125 banner ad on not one, but five websites in the social media / blogging niche for a total exposure to over 150K per month. See the stats about the five sites (including Kikolani) your ad could be on, and start saving on advertising today!
Maru, the famous box sliding cat, has a new video meowing! For cat lovers, and those needing a cute break, this is the video for you!
Want to be featured in Fetching Friday posts?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured in the resources come primarily from people I interact with in the comments, and on the social networks. So comment away (DoFollow, CommentLuv, and KeywordLuv enabled), and join me on the networks below, and if your article/photo/video catches my eye, it may appear in following Fetching Friday posts.