This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the resources mashup and a timelapse of Eyjafjallajökull on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- Bloggers are publishers – how to handle guest posts.
- How to create viral content – the main element behind every successful blog.
- The whoa don’t hit the publish button keyword checklist – 10 things to check and good SEO WordPress plugins.
- Essential blog tracking tools – get information beyond Google Analytics.
- Why many bloggers are in the wrong business – if you are not enjoying blogging, this could be you.
- 9 ways to use social media to inspire your writing – Late Addition – how to use social media networks to get writing ideas for your blog.
- Facebook 101 – the complete guide to Facebook for your business.
- Facebook page custom tabs changes on August 23rd – are you ready?
- The business behind Facebook – cool infographic about the history of Facebook.
- Find out what’s trending on Facebook with Booshaka – see what people are saying about a particular topic on Facebook.
- How to steal competitor’s customers on Facebook – interesting idea.
- Internal deep linking – how to get better rankings on your internal website pages revealed.
- Link building is all in the details – questions to ask about your own link requests and content to determine link worthiness.
- 7 things to watch out for in link building – these are the things you will come across and want to avoid at all costs.
- 5 ways to build links at SEO conferences – multi-task your way to live link building success.
- New and improved link research tools – learn what’s new at Link Research Tools.
Make Money Online / Online Marketing
- Top 10 awesome affiliate marketing tips for bloggers – a must read for bloggers looking to make money online.
- 8 ways to grow your list – ways to get more subscribers to your mailing lists (hint: other options beyond popup opt-ins.
- Top 10 Internet marketing mistakes – covers the common errors even some of the advanced players make.
- 10 realistc ways to make quick money online – some ways almost everyone can make some money online.
- Affiliate marketing for beginners – learn about the basics!
Personal Development / Self Improvement
- Can you allow appreciation to change your life? How to find amazing things to appreciate.
- How to get over yourself and accomplish your goals – 4 things to do to get closer to your goals.
- Remove clutter to improve yourself – where to look to declutter your life.
- 5 questions you should always answer yes to – because if you can’t, you should probably take a look at yourself and see wher you need to make changes.
- The skinny on the art of persuasion – in comic format.
Photography / Images
- Image copyright laws – about Creative Commons and used by permission images.
- In silhouette – 37 amazing silhouette photos.
- 40 inspiring examples of night photography – 41 brilliant photos.
- Celebrating the 45th birthday of Singapore with beautiful photographs – a great tribute to a special anniversary.
- 50 superb examples of animal photography – beautiful, funny, and fierce expressions.
Search Engines / SEO / Analytics
- 10 great local search tools that don’t exist yet – hopefully someone will start putting them together soon!
- Best SEO blogs and top resources – what Rand Fish has in his favorite bookmarks list.
- Anatomy of a hands on SEO audit – part three of an in-depth series.
- An in-depth look at search engine auto suggestions – Google, Facebook, and other creative search suggestion uses.
- Top 10 infographics for Internet marketers – the list would be perfect if it only included Linktoberfest!
Social Media / Social Networking
- 10 ways to leverage LinkedIn to generate business – 4 one time items and 6 maintenance items that will help you be more successful on LinkedIn.
- 60 ways to increase your influence online – from the biggest names in social media and related industries.
- Top 5 goals for a successful social media campaign – what your campaign should be accomplishing.
- Social media is just one big party – how to be the life of the social media party!
- 5 ways interns beat the boss at social media – what interns do better.
- HootSuite goes freemium – a look at the new free and pro plans, plus some free alternatives for the features and services.
- Influencers on Twitter – why popularity matters, but only a little.
- Measure Twitter sentiment – a look at trends with upprdwner.
- Tweet This! Twitter pushes its own button – learn about new interest graphs and functionality.
- My Twitter precense – a look into how Chris Brogan manages his Twitter precense.
- Effective use of a blog sidebar – 30+ examples of getting the most out of your blog sidebar.
- Top 10 free WordPress 3.0 themes – themes ready to use with the new version of WordPress.
- 90 brilliant WordPress designs for inspiration – want to revamp your site? Check out these fresh looks for ideas.
- 3 ways to throw dummy content into WordPress when starting out – perfect way to see what your theme will really look like when fleshed out.
- Spy on your competitors in your WordPress admin dashboard – great plugin to monitor your competition’s website rankings.
Timelapse of Eyjafjallajökull
Awesome timelapse of Eyjafjallajökull in Iceland from different angles and perspectives.
Want to be featured in Fetching Friday posts?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured in the resources come primarily from people I interact with in the comments, and on the social networks. So comment away (DoFollow, CommentLuv, and KeywordLuv enabled), and join me on the networks below, and if your article/photo/video catches my eye, it may appear in following Fetching Friday posts.