This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the resources mashup and a recap of Affiliate Summit West 2010 for those going this weekend to get geared up onkikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- The synergy of blogging and business – free ebook (no opt-in required) featuring 31 top posts from bloggers on blogging, social media, SEO, and more.
- 4 ways to show off your guest posts – a great guide for those that write alot off their own blog.
- Building authority through regular guest blogging – instead of guest posting on a site once, why not become a regulary contributor!
- 15 male blogger hotties you should know about in 2011 – hey, I have a women in blogging list, so it is only fair!
- The blogger’s guide to goal setting – it’s about rewarding yourself at each milestone, no matter how big or small.
- 23 habits of successful bloggers – great list and explanation of how to implement each into your blogging world.
- Warning: a trending Facebook scam to avoid – yes, there’s a chance since it’s someone you think you know, even you might.
- 14 Facebook applications to encourage fan engagement – start your year on Facebook right with these great apps.
- 5 personal brands with great Facebook pages – great examples of what to put on a personal page to build your own brand.
- Where are your friend lists in the new Facebook profile? If you haven’t found them, find out how to locate them.
- Fun ways to customize your personal profile – want to create some great profile pics? Check this one out!
Making Money Online / Online Business
- What you need to know about being an afifliate with Clickbank products – if you haven’t received your first payout from Clickbank, these may be the reasons why.
- 10 killer tips you must know when using Aweber – AWESOME guest post on my site for those thinking about or just starting out with Aweber.
- 50 ways to make 2011 rock – for both your business and your personal development.
- Create a profitable business using LinkedIn – a four step process plus a valuable LinkedIn group to profit flow guide.
- Small business Internet marketing – a great place to start for business resources on social media, local search, and blogger outreach.
Personal Development / Productivity
- Saying no – the magic bullet to give your own projects more priority.
- Crushing travel barriers – thoughts on what makes you afraid of getting out of your comfort zone in foreign lands.
- How to build confidence – some quick notes geared for introverts.
- Taming 12 monkeys – getting things accomplished while having a life.
- Does failure really exist? Or is it just perception.
- The New Year rolls in – great photos from around the world as 2010 ended and 2011 began.
- 35 wonderful photos of animals in the wild – from cute to majestic.
- Minimalist art photography – how to make a little show alot.
- Inspiring examples of sunset photograph – gorgeous scenes from the last part of the day.
- 53 themes for your 2011 project 365 – want to know how to keep sharpening your photo skills? Try this project.
Search Engines / SEO / Analytics
- Is Google on the decline – a good read if you’ve been hearing hype.
- Best Internet marketing posts in 2010 – posts from every aspect of Internet marketing, including a huge section on SEO, link building, PPC, usability, and more.
- 15 link building predictions and recommendations for 2011 – advice from the link building experts.
- Tracking traffic from Google Places in Google Analytics – justify local search using Analytics.
Social Media / Social Networking
- 5 ways to use LinkedIn groups to build influential connections – if you haven’t started your own LinkedIn group, see why you should here.
- 50 fascinating social media stats of 2010 – great infographic with a lot of useful info!
- 30 social media predictions from 30 social media pros – great insights into the social media horizon in 2011 (mine is #16).
- 15 second Twitter SEO guide – making social media count in every way.
- How much does social media cost in 2011 – a guide for businesses on what to expect when looking for social media services.
Affiliate Summit West Recap from 2010
Since I’m getting ready to go to Affiliate Summit West this weekend (who’s with me?) I thought I’d share a video recap from last years. The word on the site is they’re sold out, but the registration page is still up intermittently, so you might still stand a shot if you want to sign up. And for anyone there, if you want to meet up, send me a tweet @kikolani.
Want to be featured in Fetching Friday posts?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured in the resources come primarily from people I interact with in the comments, and on the social networks. So comment away (DoFollow, CommentLuv, and KeywordLuv enabled), and join me on the networks below, and if your article/photo/video catches my eye, it may appear in following Fetching Friday posts.