This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, making money online, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- 10 things I hate about you as a blogger – when it’s time to break up with a blog.
- 9 lessons bloggers can learn from cats – what cats have and do that you can apply to your blogging.
- The one great key to building a blog community – how much difference can one person make towards changing lives?
- How to improve Google rankings for older posts in 4 easy steps – how to get more traffic from your evergreen content.
- 10 major benefits of guest blogging – take it from the guy who does a LOT of great guest posts what kind of results you could be getting.
Making Money Online / Marketing / Online Business
- How to quit your job, move to paradise, and get paid to change the world – an inspirational story from a blogger who defied the odds and fulfilled his dreams.
- 3 ways to make money quickly with niche sites – I’d almost guarantee there’s one thing on this list that you haven’t done yet.
- Why your blog should have a hire me tab – want to start making income through services? Be sure you’re advertising them!
- 22 quick tasks that increase Internet income – each even comes with an approximate time it should take, which makes them a lot more appealing to do.
- 51 reasons why entrepreneurship is my path to fullfillment – want some inspiration to take the next step to going it on your own? This post has it and more!
Personal Development / Productivity
- 7 simple tips to deal with negative people – how not to let negative people bring you down.
- 5 key steps to handling rejection like a pro – everyone has to deal with rejection now and again. Here’s how to not let it get you down.
- 8 Gmail Labs tools to boost productivity – if you’re a fan of Google tools, you’ll definitely want to check these out to get more out of your day.
- Where’s the happiness – if you can’t say you’re truly happy now, why not?
- 7 powerful questions that will help you get exactly what you want – how to get crystal clear about your goals and start taking action in the right direction.
Search Engines / SEO
- 21 content types to share with Google – want to be more desirable to Google? Be sure to check out these Google approved content types and sites to submit them to.
- 7 easy steps to turn your Twitter account into a SEO magnet – want to you get your Twitter ranked? Here’s how!
- Link building in a panda’s world – what has changed about link building and SEO since the panda update.
- First page Google ranking tips that work 60% of the time, every time – the simple things that will help your page rank.
- What makes an effective link builder – it’s not all about your SEO knowledge. Eight characteristsics and skills you need to have to be successful.
Social Media / Social Networking
- 7 content development steps that bring together search and social media – how to ensure that your content is going to be successful with search engines and social networks.
- Top 51 Facebook pages with stores – if you want to integrate ecommerce into your Facebook page, here are some great examples to learn from.
- How to use Twitter hashtags – if you’re not taking advantage of them, here’s how to start.
- 11 ways to find new content for your social strategy – proven tactics to help you never run out of content.
- The most complete Twitter application list available – well over 150 applications and online tools to help with your Twitter.
Like the Lightbridge?
This week, in lieu of my photo of the week, I wanted to share one from my husband. He posted an amazing photo to HDR Spotting and needs your help!
If you like the image, please vote for it by clicking on the star. To verify that people are only voting once, it will ask to connect with your Facebook – allowing it access won’t post to your profile or anything, just confirm that you are only voting once.
Battle at F-Stop Ridge
Want to be featured in Fetching Friday posts?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured in the resources come primarily from people I interact with in the comments, on social networks, find in booklet printing, and so on. So comment away (DoFollow, CommentLuv, and KeywordLuv enabled), and join me on the networks below, and if your article/photo/video catches my eye, it may appear in following Fetching Friday posts.