This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, making money online, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- 25 ways to double your blogging productivity this week – if you want to get more done with blogging, here are some great tips on how to!
- 99 tasks for blog improvement – free eBook of 99 ways you can improve your blog in one day, one week, and one month.
- 202 bite-sized tips to insanely increase your blog traffic – simple yet effective tips that will drive traffic to your blog!
- Did new media kill the copywriter? Insight into the changes writers face as video and audio grow in popularity.
- How I stopped being stupid and started making money as a writer – how negative beliefs can stand in your way of making some real income.
Business / Career
- 9 reasons why your blog isn’t bringing you clients – learn what the reasons are and what you can do to resolve them.
- Just how much 800 days of inbound marketing can change your life – a nice timeline of a business’ transformation using inbound marketing strategies.
- How to become a leader – how to build your leader’s compass and become a successful leader in business and life.
- The door-to-door salesman’s guide to local marketing – if you work in an office and get a lot of solicitors, this post will give you some things to suggest to them.
- Why ranking high in organic search doesn’t cut it anymore for online stores – a look at the new search result formats, visitor behavior, and maximizing profits.
Graphic Design / Web Design
- 40 inspirational photography logos – great inspiration for the next set of business cards, flyers, and other printing services.
- 30 functional footer designs – don’t let your website end with a dead end. Get some ideas from these great footer designs.
- 40 incredible premium portfolio WordPress themes to make you stand out – be sure to make a great first impression on a potential client with these great portfolio designs.
- What are websites made of – an infographic about websites!
- Best practices for a clean and easy PSD to XHTML conversion – learn who to quickly and painlessly build your own designs from scratch.
Personal Development / Productivity
- How to get more enjoyment out of every day – 11 tips for getting more happiness.
- Push past your limits – how to harness the fire within and take your true potential beyond the limits!
- 6 things you must do today to stay sane in an insane world – don’t let life take over – take over your life!
- 10 free Google Chrome apps for increased productivity – ten apps that will increase your web productivity while working.
- The 7 most important things surfing has taught me about life – find out what riding the waves can teach you.
Search Engines / SEO
- 9 awesome things you can do with Google Analytics 5 – if you’re not using these features of the new version of Google Analytics, here’s why you should be!
- Google Algorithm Change History – everyone can learn from history – here’s a timeline that all SEO’s should get to know to see the evolution of search.
- The Google guillotine – 10 Google products that have gotten the ax.
- 6 SEO copywriting myths – are loads of pages with content better? Find out this and five more myths.
- Will Google +1 ever be a major ranking signal? Theory into whether this will ever amount to anything major in search influence.
Social Media / Social Networking
- How to build a thriving LinkedIn group – LinkedIn groups are a great way to expand your network and reach even more people in your industry. Here’s how to create a successful one!
- 10 things I learned on my Twitter journey to 100,000 followers – if you’re looking to build an amazing audience, here are some great things to keep in mind and practice.
- What’s so exciting about Google+ – great overview of the Google+ network including why you need another social network, comparisons to Facebook, and more.
- Top 10 most viewed pages on StumbleUpon – Want to know what pages have been the most successful on StumbleUpon over the years? Check out the top ten with millions of views!
- How anyone can become incredibly popular on Twitter or any social network – if your goal is social media fame, this is the post for you.
Last Few Days to Support Me
Measuring Social Media ROI & Goal Conversions with Google Analytics 5 covers the often discussed topic of how to actually measure your social media campaign’s return on investment (in monetary terms) and how your social media campaigns lead to conversions on your website.
Each post in this blogging contest gets two weeks to promote their work, and my last day is Monday, August 15th. Any last minute support while we go down to the wire is still appreciated. So if you haven’t already (or even if you have), please:
- Comment with any questions or thoughts – these count for double the points!
- Tweet and Like using the buttons below!
Again, a HUGE THANKS goes out to everyone who’s supported me through social shares on any and all social networks plus the links on your blogs! I really couldn’t have done this much without all of your wonderful help!
Photo of the Week
This weekâ€™s top photo came from the tough to infiltrate Trotting Park in Arizona. We’re talking it is a covert mission almost impossible to get in and out of this place without getting caught, but the photographic gems were worth the plotting and planning!