This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, online business, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Freelance Writing
- 8 top pro bloggers answer one important question – what is the one thing bloggers need to do today to succeed that they didn’t do in the past?
- The tale of two bloggers – how to break free from hierarchical writing to a territorial mindset.
- Blog traffic – how this blog went form zero to 700,000+ visitors (video presentation and slides).
- 5 crippling beliefs that keep writers penniless and mired in mediocrity – are these happening to you?
- The War of Art – three lessons for beginner bloggers (and even more advanced ones).
Making Money Online / Marketing / Online Business
- How to write amazing product reviews – if you want to make more from affiliate marketing, you need to follow this advice.
- Do you have silver bullet poisoning – have you been harmed by products that sound and look good, but turned out not to work?
- How to gain social influence and market a #1 NY Times best seller – hour long interview on hustle, how to pitch a thought leader, the greatest lesson learned, and more.
- 8 cold, hard facts about being a successful online entrepreneur – how your emotions could be holding you back.
- The post fellow bloggers don’t want you to read – how this blogger makes more money from blogging using these simple tactics.
Personal Development / Productivity
- Nothing for granted – a personal account of why you should enjoy every moment.
- 7 ways to make the most of failure – what’s happened has happened. Here’s what you can learn from it.
- Use questions to change your mindset – what are the right questions and how to utilize them.
- How to pass the waiting hours – what to do when waiting for answers and closure.
- The personal development learning cycle – how to master learning and let it create lasting change.
Search Engines / SEO / Link Building / Analytics
- How to create link baiting viralness – using list posts, infographics, and videos to increase traffic (and links) to your website.
- Post Panda – is your content being outranked by scrapers?
- 10 ethical ways to buy links – because let’s face it: everyone’s doing it, whether or not they say it or even realize.
- 45 experts on the biggest small business SEO mistakes – don’t miss this if you want to know what they are and how to avoid them.
- What we learned from a pills link hacker – 10 things you can learn. Whether they are good for you or not, you’ll have to decide.
Social Media / Social Networking
- Social media for SEO vs. engagement – what is the difference, and how to do it right.
- 6 steps to expanding your LinkedIn network with company search – another great way to find people in your industry in any location.
- Social media ROI – why it is rocket surgery, what you don’t need to measure it, and why it will be negative.
- One man looks for love on Facebook using Facebook ads – what do you think of his campaign?
- How to make social media sites work for you – five tips on doing social media the right way.
Cute Baby Ducklings
It’s spring, and what says spring better than baby ducklings! This is a video I shot for my photography blog to go along with some photos of the little ducklings swimming and huddled under their mother for warmth. You’ll enjoy rooting for these little guys!
Want to be featured in Fetching Friday posts?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured in the resources come primarily from people I interact with in the comments, and on the social networks. So comment away (DoFollow, CommentLuv, and KeywordLuv enabled), and join me on the networks below, and if your article/photo/video catches my eye, it may appear in following Fetching Friday posts.