This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, making money online, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- 17 ways to grow your blog from top bloggers – best blogging tips from the finalists of the Top 10 Social Media Blogs contest.
- Free is boring – why you need to change how you give away content and three ways to make your blog remarkable again.
- 5 universal principles of business and personal blogging – what they are, how they work together, and what happens to your community when one is missing.
- 7 tips for building a massive blog – what seven things do authority blogs have in common? Find out and apply them to yours!
- Stop boring your readers by doing this – six ways to spice up your writing.
Making Money Online / Marketing / Online Business
- The only inbound marketing guide you will ever need – how Hubspot generates leads for their software, including their top three lead generation sources.
- The productive online business toolbox – 27 online tools that are a must have for successful business owners.
- How to build a six figure blog without anyone knowing – a huge, comprehensive look at what needs to happen to build a successful, profitable blog.
- Business beyond blogging – a five point online business strategy to make sure your income stream is not soley depending on your blog.
- 22 creative landing page designs – a showcase, critique, and optimization discussion to help you learn better ways to increase conversions.
Personal Development / Productivity
- 3 steps to stop making comparisons and start valuing yourself – ways to assess your worth based on your own uniqueness.
- How to recognize an idea worth pursuing – a quick list of 20 things that will help you identify great ideas from the ones that are ok to let fall by the wayside.
- Positive thinking in 3D – how to be motivated by personal vision.
- 12 ways good communication skills blast off your success rocket – a look at how improving your communication skills will lead to some amazing benefits, especially for self improvement success.
- Has passion jumped the shark? Has the word become so overused that people don’t get motivated by it anymore?
Search Engines / SEO / Link Building / Analytics
- Google’s collateral damage – a look at Google’s cat and mouse game with SEO over the past decade.
- The keys to content marketing improving search rankings – it’s not just the content, but these two important elements that will lead to content benefiting your SEO efforts.
- What Google knows that you don’t – interesting insight into what we tell Google via their toolbar.
- Local search case study – how Universal Business Listings led to increased local search traffic.
- SEO checklist – 60 essential optimization checks before launching a website.
Social Media / Social Networking
- 7 tips and marketing strategies for the new Facebook fan pages – learn how the new Facebook changes can help you get more likes and engagement for your Facebook fan page.
- How to remove your name and profile picture from Facebook’s Social Ads – the privacy setting you need to make if you don’t want to show up in Facebook ads.
- When social bites back – how to deal with missteps as the offender and as the boss.
- How to find good Twitter people – goals, attributes, and search engines for finding fellow Twitterers for business and personal usage.
- Build your social media embassy – a six step thought exercise on how to create your social media presence.
I would like to close this week with some cuteness. Enjoy! 🙂
Want to be featured in Fetching Friday posts?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured in the resources come primarily from people I interact with in the comments, and on the social networks. So comment away (DoFollow, CommentLuv, and KeywordLuv enabled), and join me on the networks below, and if your article/photo/video catches my eye, it may appear in following Fetching Friday posts.