This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, making money online, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- 17 ways to grow your blog from top bloggers – best blogging tips from the finalists of the Top 10 Social Media Blogs contest.
- Free is boring – why you need to change how you give away content and three ways to make your blog remarkable again.
- 5 universal principles of business and personal blogging – what they are, how they work together, and what happens to your community when one is missing.
- 7 tips for building a massive blog – what seven things do authority blogs have in common? Find out and apply them to yours!
- Stop boring your readers by doing this – six ways to spice up your writing.
Making Money Online / Marketing / Online Business
- The only inbound marketing guide you will ever need – how Hubspot generates leads for their software, including their top three lead generation sources.
- The productive online business toolbox – 27 online tools that are a must have for successful business owners.
- How to build a six figure blog without anyone knowing – a huge, comprehensive look at what needs to happen to build a successful, profitable blog.
- Business beyond blogging – a five point online business strategy to make sure your income stream is not soley depending on your blog.
- 22 creative landing page designs – a showcase, critique, and optimization discussion to help you learn better ways to increase conversions.
Personal Development / Productivity
- 3 steps to stop making comparisons and start valuing yourself – ways to assess your worth based on your own uniqueness.
- How to recognize an idea worth pursuing – a quick list of 20 things that will help you identify great ideas from the ones that are ok to let fall by the wayside.
- Positive thinking in 3D – how to be motivated by personal vision.
- 12 ways good communication skills blast off your success rocket – a look at how improving your communication skills will lead to some amazing benefits, especially for self improvement success.
- Has passion jumped the shark? Has the word become so overused that people don’t get motivated by it anymore?
Search Engines / SEO / Link Building / Analytics
- Google’s collateral damage – a look at Google’s cat and mouse game with SEO over the past decade.
- The keys to content marketing improving search rankings – it’s not just the content, but these two important elements that will lead to content benefiting your SEO efforts.
- What Google knows that you don’t – interesting insight into what we tell Google via their toolbar.
- Local search case study – how Universal Business Listings led to increased local search traffic.
- SEO checklist – 60 essential optimization checks before launching a website.
Social Media / Social Networking
- 7 tips and marketing strategies for the new Facebook fan pages – learn how the new Facebook changes can help you get more likes and engagement for your Facebook fan page.
- How to remove your name and profile picture from Facebook’s Social Ads – the privacy setting you need to make if you don’t want to show up in Facebook ads.
- When social bites back – how to deal with missteps as the offender and as the boss.
- How to find good Twitter people – goals, attributes, and search engines for finding fellow Twitterers for business and personal usage.
- Build your social media embassy – a six step thought exercise on how to create your social media presence.
I would like to close this week with some cuteness. Enjoy!
Want to be featured in Fetching Friday posts?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured in the resources come primarily from people I interact with in the comments, and on the social networks. So comment away (DoFollow, CommentLuv, and KeywordLuv enabled), and join me on the networks below, and if your article/photo/video catches my eye, it may appear in following Fetching Friday posts.