This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, making money online, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- The future of marketing – an infographic on how blogging and social media fit in with business.
- The ultimate guide to guest blogging – everything from the why and how of guest blogging.
- How to get your guest posts accepted every time – if you’ve had a guest post turned down or you have never submitted a guest post to another blog, this post is for you.
- Why you write slow plus 7 ways to fix it – learn how to write more productively.
- 11 excuses that prevent bloggers from writing an eBook – find out what might be holding you up and how to resolve those feelings to get going so you can have an online eBook or booklet printing of your own.
Personal Development / Productivity
- Getting personal – getting out of the settle trap and making change.
- 60 small ways to improve your life in the next 100 days – tips for home, happiness, learning, finances, and more.
- Decluttering as Zen meditation – why you should look at decluttering as peaceful instead of overwhelming.
- Why an empty calendar is a productivity danger sign – the effects of an empty calendar, and how to fix it.
- Stop overreacting – how to control your emotions before they control you.
Search Engines / SEO
- 25 reasons why another site will link to yours – if you are trying to get links, be sure that there is something worth linking to upon your site first.
- Determining social media ROI using Google Analytics – how you can track your goals in relation to your social media activities.
- An SEO’s guide to HTTP status codes – not sure what a particular code means? Find out what it is and how it affects visitors and link juice.
- 15 wasy to brainstorm for keyword ideas – if you’re looking for new niche ideas to make money, here are some ways to think of keywords outside the standard tools.
- 5 link bait ideas – great examples of content that will attract links naturally!
Social Media / Social Networking
- Top 25 social media blogs for businesses – if you are looking to learn more about social media strategies for your business, then these are the blogs for you!
- 26 tips for adding customer service to your social media strategy – social media isn’t all about broadcasting and sharing. Help your customers on social networks and you will build brand loyalty.
- Why you need to focus less on social media – and what you should be focusing on instead to make social media work for you.
- 36 essential hashtags for getting found on Twitter – a great guide for marketers on Twitter.
- 16 sarmter ways to use LinkedIn to build your business – a guide that can help you turn LinkedIn into a lead generation engine.
Photo of the Week
This weekâ€™s top photo came from inside an abandoned building in Goodyear, Arizona. That’s right everyone, when I’m not on the computer, I may likely be sneaking into old buildings for a little urban exploration. 🙂
Stand By Me
I can’t remember where I originally found this video, but it has become a favorite of my husband’s, so I thought I would share it with everyone.