This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the resources mashup, a funny Vitamin Water ad, and the week in review at kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Here are some of the best articles I have stumbledupon this week.
- Social networking advantages and why blog?
- Stop scrapers and spammers fast
- Why Comment Reply plugin for WordPress is a must have
- 15 important WordPress plugins to fight spam
- Katie Clemons of Making This Home – 12 on blogging
- Blogging lessons learned in the first year
- 10 useful WordPress hacks for advanced themes
Business / Finance
- Domain flipping – an exclusive money making opportunity for webmasters
- Learning to say no – confessions of a small business yes man
- 3 simple step method to dominate online
- Your unique selling proposition – easiest, fastest or cheapest
- 100 incredibly helpful lifehacks for the unemployed
Graphic / Web Design
- Real change – should it feel this uncomfortable
- Showcase of professional looking website designs
- 30 examples of infographic maps
Personal Development / Self Improvement / Health
- One more step to achieve your goals
- Pain is unavoidable, suffering is optional
- How to find the right hobby
- How to say no with the empathy sandwich
- 7 ways to break a habit
- Maintaining youthful enthusiasm at any age
- 22 ways to feel alive again
- Dance like no one is watching
Photography / Digital Art
- 50 brilliant birds eye photos
- 20 amazing butterfly pictures
- 51 majestic landscape photographs
- Breathtaking digital art
- Sitemaps and SEO
- Use multiple keyword research services with KeywordSmash
- 20 hard core SEO tips
- Google provides more ways to search
- 36 quality Tweeps to follow
- 17 celebrity Twitter users to follow post Oprah
- 84 websites to watch videos online
- 35 creative Twitter profile designs
- How do you define social media?
- 10 things not to do on Twitter
The Last, but not Least
Week in Review
This week, I wrote about the changes and new features in the upcoming version of StumbleUpon, which was reviewed by a member of Community Development and Support for StumbleUpon.
Steve Nash & Vitamin Water
Want to be featured in Fetching Friday posts?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured in the resources come primarily from people I interact with in the comments, and on the social networks. So comment away (DoFollow, CommentLuv, and KeywordLuv enabled), and join me on the networks below, and if your article/photo/video catches my eye, it may appear in following Fetching Friday posts.