This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, making money online, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- 21 quick actions you can do today to set your blog up for massive success – highly detailed guide to what you need to be doing if you want make your blog work for you.
- How to use blog commenting to get backlinks and traffic – this isn’t what you usually hear about building links through comments.
- 21 major benefits to blogging – they don’t involve directly getting money, but you could get you paid as a result of them.
- A one month guide to money blogging – if you are looking to earn income from your blogging, here’s where to start.
- Why you should not charge for guest blogging every – great points on why you shouldn’t try to monetize accepting guest posts on your site.
Making Money Online / Marketing / Online Business
- From corporate to entrepreneurship – an inspirational post on why one woman left her 6-figure, super easy work from home 11 1/2 year career.
- Top 25 online marketers to follow on Twitter – want to learn more about online marketing? Learn from these experts!.
- 15 Google products you may not know about – defintiely some areas of Google to check out to help with your personal and business projects.
- How to start your own freelance business – seven things you can do to get the ball rolling today.
- 9 lessons I learned from the biggest blogging jerk – interesting post about basic blogging etiquette and even more interesting discussion in the comments about the gap between blogging and marketing frames of mind.
Personal Development / Productivity
- The last post – this one is a tearjerker. If you haven’t read it yet, then I say it’s a must read this week. It will remind you why every day is important and how you should live your life without regrets.
- Information overload – your blueprint for turning information into action.
- The small scale approach to accomplishing big things – use these tips to get on track to achieving your goals.
- 7 steps to gaining personal clarity through strategic abandonment – how to clearly define your true goals.
- The power of surrender – why sometimes it is better to give in than keep fighting.
Search Engines / SEO
- SEO street smarts – how to identify a bad neighborhood for linking and where bad neighborhoods are typically found.
- 8 free link buiding tools that make link building faster and fun – want to branch out of your toolbox? Try these!
- 5 ways to leverage your keyword list – after link building, here are some other places to use your primary keywords.
- 20 SEO strategies for sites affected by Google Panda – if your site got hit by the last Google update, here are some ways to fight your way back to the top.
- 10 super easy SEO copywriting tips for link building – make sure your content earns more links with these tips.
Social Media / Social Networking
- How to build a Twitter following for your business – five things businesses need to keep in mind if they want to get new followers for their Twitter.
- Why every person should take 30 seconds to opt-in to the Delicious data transfer feed – love Delicious bookmarking? Keep your bookmarks once the transfer is made from Yahoo to the new owners.
- How to get LinkedIn famous in 15 minutes a day – great post for anyone looking to build their LinkedIn authority but only has a little time a day to dedicate to it.
- 20 things you must stop doing online – if you’re doing these things, maybe it’s time to reconsider your strategies.
- Watch your Twitter authorizations carefully – they may want permission to do more than you would like them to on your account.
Want to Win a New Computer?
Next week is going to be an exciting one as I’m launching a contest for one of my readers to win a brand new PC! Be sure to stop by on Monday to find out all of the details and how to enter!
Photo of the Week
This week’s top photo from my photography blog is a lucky shot I caught thanks to always being prepared by having my camera and tripod with me every where I go.
Who wouldn’t want to go here after watching this little film?
Want to be featured in Fetching Friday posts?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured in the resources come primarily from people I interact with in the comments, on social networks, find in brochures, and so on. So comment away (DoFollow, CommentLuv, and KeywordLuv enabled), and join me on the networks below, and if your article/photo/video catches my eye, it may appear in following Fetching Friday posts.