Social Media Examiner has put on some great online summits this year that I have had the pleasure of attending. Both the Social Media Success Summit and Facebook Success Summit were filled with an amazing amount of valuable content taught by successful experts in the industry.
In 2011, they are partnering with BlogWorld Expo to kick off their online events with one that I know all of my readers will love – the Blogging Success Summit 2011. It begins on February 1st and runs through February 22nd. This event, like the others, will be packed full of useful content that every blogger should know, whether you are blogging for yourself or for your business.
So what will you learn from attending the Blogging Success Summit? You will:
- Discover the best ways to market your business with a blog!
- Find out how to build an engaging blog presence.
- Discover innovative ways to generate quality leads and increase sales with your blog.
- Learn how to drive traffic to your blog with Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Discover how to grow a loyal blog readership.
- See how successful businesses built their blogs and how you can achieve similar results.
3 Reasons You Should Attend the Blogging Success Summit
So what makes Social Media Examiner’s success summit events so awesome? Here are the main three reasons…
You can attend the Blogging Success Summit from the comfort of your home or office. No airfare, hotel reservations, or time away from your family required. Each session is held live online, and you can ask the presenters questions at the end of the session.
But what if you can’t attend each session when it’s live?
Get full access to recordings and transcripts.
This part is what really makes the event so worthwhile to me. You can download the video, transcript, and slides for each session and keep them indefinitely at no extra charge! And there is a free software that you can use to extract the audio in MP3 format from the video if you prefer to listen to the sessions on your iPod instead.
Learn from industry experts.
Finally, you get a chance to learn from industry experts who are out there making a living through blogging, marketing, and social media. They are going to present content that you can take action on and apply to your own blogs for success. Experts for the Blogging Success Summit includes:
- Darren Rowse, the most well known professional blogger, author of ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income, and creator of the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog and Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers.
- Scott Monty, head of social media at Ford.
- Brian Clark of CopyBlogger, creator of the Scribe SEO plugin and one of the founders of the Third Tribe.
- Debbie Weil, author of The Corporate Blogging Book.
- Douglas Karr, author of Corporate Blogging for Dummies.
- Joe Pulizzi, content marketing expert.
- Mari Smith, Facebook extraordinaire and co-author of Facebook Marketing and Relationship Age.
- Jay Baer of Convince and Convert and co-author of the Now Revolution.
- Chris Garrett, co-author of the ProBlogger book.
- Rick Calvert, CEO of Blog World Expo.
- Dave Garland, author of Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business
- Rick Calvert, CEO of Blog World Expo.
- Richard Jalichandra, CEO of Technorati, the most popular blog search engine and directory.
- Michael Stelzner, founder of Social Media Examiner.
Early bird registration through mid January is $297 – 50% off of the full registration price. So register now and get in while the prices are good! You can also have the option to pay the $297 all at once or in two payments – $167.50 now and then $167.50 in 30 days.
If you sign up for updates about the Blogging Success Summit, you will receive free access to a seminar by Michael Stelzner and Darren Rowse called Building Community with Facebook and Blogs, a $59 value. So definitely don’t miss out on that!
Are You Attending?
Let others know if you are attending, or thinking about attending. Also, if you have attended past events like the Social Media Success Summit or the Facebook Success Summit, let us know your experience!