One question that I am often asked is how do I get published on so many of the top blogs like Social Media Examiner, Search Engine Watch, Search Engine Journal, ProBlogger, and others. So I decided to put together a little guide to guest blogging.
This free 8,000+ word guide will take you through the guest blogging process and show you how to do the following.
- Find guest blogging opportunities.
- Research topics to write about.
- Connect with the right people.
- Write the perfect guest post.
- Create an author bio that sends visitors and fans your way.
- Contact the blog owner and editor with the perfect pitch.
- What to do after your guest post goes live.
- Build a portfolio off of your guest posts.
- Analyze the results of your guest posting strategy.
- Additional resources to learn even more about guest blogging.
To get this guide, simply subscribe to Kikolani in the sign up box below or in the sidebar! If you’re already subscribed, check your email because it should be in there!
If you’re reading this in your email or RSS reader, you can sign up by clicking here!
If you enjoy the guide, please be sure to share this post with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and your blog! And let me know what you think about it in the comments!