This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Content
- Optimize Your Content Marketing Strategy with 8 Keyword Tracking Tips – If the success of your content marketing strategy is in any way dependent on SEO and search rankings, explore these 8 tools and tactics to track your keywords.
- 31 Ideas For Types Of Posts You Can Publish On Your Blog – To help you get inspired and hopefully get you new ideas here is a list of types of posts you should consider when you are creating a new post for your blog. Most of them are pretty simple and donâ€™t require much of you. You just need a topic and some time focused on producing. Enjoy your blogging!
- 53 Actionable Content Marketing Metrics – Content marketing is about attracting the right target audience and getting them to take appropriate action as a result of engaging with your content. Content marketing metrics is about measuring the results.
- 100+ Websites That Pay Writers – Think there isn’t any money in writing online? Here are my links to websites and blogs that pay $50 a post up to $1 a word and more.
- 9 Tools that No Serious Online Writer Should Be Without – Learn about the best online tools for writers to help you create better content, avoid cliches, stay productive and focused. Free apps, software and more.
Business / Career
- What Nail Polish Can Teach You About Amazing Customer Engagement – Rival IQ analyses a beauty subscription service’s marketing strategy and their outstanding approach to customer engagement.
- 10 Ways to Explode Your Web Traffic Conversions Today – Boosting your web traffic conversions will get you a far bigger increase in opt-ins or sales than boosting traffic. Here are 10 easy ways to do it.
- The Ultimate Resource for 2013 Inbound Marketing Stats and Charts – Looking for a compelling inbound marketing stat? You can rely on this blog post for that.
- TripAdvisor Marketing: Advanced Techniques For Hotel Reputation Management – This blog post examines TripAdvisor and tackles a top question among independent hotels, inns, vacation rentals and bed and breakfasts: What are the best advanced reputation management techniques to use on TripAdvisor?
- 5 Voicemail Tactics That Will Get You More Callbacks – The question isnâ€™t whether or not to leave voicemails, itâ€™s how do you leave good voicemails? Here are some things to think about.
Search Engines / SEO
- How to Build Links to Your Blog – After trying out some very successful approaches, I’ve decided to now share my link building tactics with you all.
- SEO is Likeâ€¦ 9 Hilarious SEO Analogies – SEO is Likeâ€¦ 9 Hilarious SEO Analogies
- Effective & Long-term Link Building for Niche Sites – This is a guest post by Jon Cooper from Point Blank SEO, who shares with us all of his long term, effective link building strategies for niche sites.
- Google Penguin 2013: How to Evolve Link Building into Real SEO – SEO used to be about tuning a website for optimal consumption by spiders. Todayâ€™s SEO is about earning recognition, social spread, and backlinks. Here are practical activities that need to be done every month to achieve real SEO results.
- How to Choose a Memorable Domain Name for an Authority Internet Business – In this edition of the AIB case study, weâ€™ll go over how to choose a domain name.
Social Media / Social Networking
- 24 Places to Find Social Media Jobs â€“ Updated for 2013 – Today Iâ€™d like to share an updated list of places to find social media jobs. Most of these places are aggregators and job search engines, but that doesnâ€™t mean theyâ€™re not valuable resources.
- 31 Actionable Social Media Marketing Tips Based On Research – No longer marketingâ€™s shiny new object, social media has become an indispensable tool to achieve key business goals since prospects and customers spend at least one out of five online minutes using these platforms. This makes social media too big to ignore.
- 6 Things Facebook Marketers Need to Stop Doing – I hate to come off as a bossy, nerdy, Facebook marketing-know-it-all, but I really wish people would stop doing these six things.
- 11 Checks to Ensure Your Facebook Page is Up-to-Date – Learn how to regularly audit your page and stay up to date on new features that maximize the potential of your Facebook Page.
- The 6 Metrics That Determine Your Success On Facebook – Most Facebook data can be misleading or gamed to your disadvantage, but itâ€™s very hard to trick individual post metrics.
Share Your Best Blog Posts
Every week on Friday, I start a thread on the Social Media Examiner Blogging Club so members can share their favorite blog post of the week. It’s free to join, so sign up, find today’s best blog post thread, and share your proudest blogging achievement of the week!