Writing Around the Web is a monthly series highlighting guest posts I’ve written on blogging, business, SEO, social media, and other topics!
- 50+ Awesome Posts on Conversions – Catch up on the latest and greatest information in this list of over 50 awesome posts on conversions from 2011. Something for everyone, from blogging to social media, landing pages to squeeze pages, increasing conversions vs. conversion killers, design, and more!
- How to Successfully Outsource Social Media for Your Business – Some businesses are not ready or able to commit the kind of time and personnel to managing a full-force social media campaign for their brand. This is where outsourcing comes into play. Businesses can instead find outside experts to help them run their social media.
- How to Use Google Analytics to Create Better Website Content – Create more of the content that keeps visitors engaged, and eliminate content that fails to add value. This article will demonstrate exactly how to use Google Analytics to create better website content.
- How To Use Google Analytics Goals & Advanced Segments To Measure Your Online Marketing Efforts – How to measure online marketing efforts using goals and advanced segments in Google Analytics.
- How to Set Up Goals and Track Conversions in Google Analytics – If you want to know the true results of your online marketing efforts, from social media to keyword targeting, you will want to set up goals in Google Analytics. Goals allow you to see which traffic sources and content lead to the most conversions on your website.
- How to Optimize 7 Popular Social Media Profiles for SEO – Ready to learn about social media SEO? Here are the steps you can take to optimize 7 popular social media profiles for search.
- Optimizing 3 Types of Content on YouTube, Flickr, SlideShare – Learn about the three different types of media you can optimize on other networks with strong domain authority.
- The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part II â€“ Social Media – This post focuses on the best avenues and tips for online branding and authority building with social media.
- Beginnerâ€™s Guide to Google+ – This post will help you establish your personal brand on Google+.
- Get the Most Out of #FollowFriday – How do you get the most of the #Follow Fridayâ€™s you send out for the people youâ€™re recommending? Here are some tips!
To keep up with my latest posts from around the web, you can subscribe to my writing RSS feed or visit my portfolio to see samples of my work. Also, be sure to contact me via email or on Skype at kristi.hines if you need a writer for your website, blog, or business.