Writing Around the Web is a monthly series highlighting guest posts I’ve written on blogging, business, SEO, social media, and other topics!
- Increase Earnings by Organizing Your Affiliate Information – Get all of your affiliate marketing information all in one place! The following are important pieces of information I have in my Google Spreadsheet to organize my affiliate marketing resources.
- How to Measure Your Blog’s Growth – Keeping track of your blog’s progress is important to see if your current strategies are working or are in need of an update. In this post, you will learn what numbers you will want to keep track of, and the free tools you can use to get these numbers.
- The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding and Building Authority Part 1 – Blogging – Building authority takes online branding to the next level by making each online presence for a brand authoritative. It goes beyond just about creating a blog or social media account. The following are ways you can build your online brand as well as your authority.
- Measuring & Adjusting Your Online Marketing Strategy – One of the keys to a successful online marketing strategy is knowing what to measure and how to measure it. So whether your online marketing consists of social media, search optimization, PPC, or other tactics, here are some simple steps to take to measure your strategies for the best results.
- 5 Great Examples of Company Blogs – Let’s take a look at how some major brands are utilizing company blogs, how they are doing, and ways they could improve. What we find out along the way will help you develop the best approach for your own company blog.
- Which Blogging Platform Is Right for Your Company – Here’s a list of some of the most popular blogging platforms to help you decide which one is best for your business.
- 6 Great Video Sharing Sites for Business – If your business is interested in leveraging the popularity of online videos, you’ll want to host those videos on networks where they’ll get the most brand exposure. Here are six great video-sharing sites to consider for your video marketing campaign.
- 7 Creative Ways to Get Customer Testimonials – Great testimonials tell people that your product or service is not only legit, but awesome enough that other people are seeing great results from it. The question is, how do you get believable testimonials? Let’s look at some of the sites you can collect reviews upon, as well as how to encourage reviews from your customers and how to gather them from all around the web.
- 9 Awesome Things You Can Do With Google Analytics 5 – Here are nine awesome things you can do with Google Analytics 5 that will help you get the most out of your analytics information and use it to improve your website’s content, conversions, and user experience.
- How to Survive Future Algorithm Updates – Google’s main goal with this and subsequent Panda updates was to start purging low quality sites from its search results. So the question is, how can you protect your site from future algorithm updates?
- Top 10 Most Popular Pages on StumbleUpon – What kind of content does well on StumbleUpon? Let’s find out by looking at a sample of the 10 most popular viewed pages in StumbleUpon. Be prepared to have your funny bone tickled and your skills tested!
- Organize Your Twitter Following with Formulists – Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the number of people you are following, or are following you? If you have ever wished you could find a better way to organize your Twitter connections, but just don’t have the time to pick through everyone and create Twitter lists, then you’re in luck. Formulists is a service that will allow you to create customized Twitter lists and automatically update those lists with new followers that fit your specifications.
- How to Find the Best Twitter Hashtags – Once you know exactly how to use hashtags, the next challenge is to find the best hashtags to incorporate into your tweets. Here are some great resources that will help you do just that.
- 10 Twitter Tools Used by Social Media Experts – Take a look at what the social media and industry experts are using! Here are ten Twitter applications and tools used by some of the top Twitterers.
To keep up with my latest posts from around the web, you can subscribe to my writing RSS feed or visit my portfolio to see samples of my work. Also, be sure to contact me via email or on Skype at kristi.hines if you need a writer for your website, blog, or business.