Kikolani.com was founded in 2008 and quickly grew to become one of the web’s premier news and information sources on blogging, social media, and digital marketing.
Our team of passionate writers and editors are experts in their chosen areas. We also feature guest posts from some of the biggest and brightest names in the worlds of blogging and marketing.
While we all have different backgrounds and skills, we share a common love of online business and community as well as writing.
Our work has earned us features in online publications including Forbes, Quicksprout, Buffer, and Neil Patel, among others.
Here at Kikolani, our mission is to help you to achieve your goals. Whether you want to become a better blogger, drive traffic to your business website, or learn how to make money and grow a career online, we’ve got your back.
Newbies trying to start their first blog and seasoned marketers are welcomed alike. Whatever stage you’re at in your journey, we’ve designed Kikolani to educate and inspire.
Where to Start?
If you’re new to Kikolani, grab a coffee and check out some of our best posts for a flavor of what you can expect.
Want to start a blog?
- What is a Blog? Everything You Need to Know
- 7 Reasons You Might Never Become an A-list Blogger
- Top 4 Blogging Mistakes that Make you Look Like a (Novice) in the Eyes of Your Audience
- 44 Blogging Questions and Answers
Want to become a social media superstar?
- 7 Ways to Use Social Media for Blog Promotion
- 9 of the Best Social Media Scheduling Tools
- How to Improve Your Social Media Marketing in 2019 and Beyond
Want to grow your business?
- 12 Tips To Execute The Perfect Marketing Strategy For Your Business
- 5 Powerful Local Marketing Ideas to Embrace in 2019
- 5 Super Smart Investment Tips for Freelancers and Solo Entrepreneurs
Want to make money online?
- How to Make Money Blogging: The Ultimate Guide for 2020!
- How to Become a Freelance Writer with No Experience
- Complete Guide to Selling a Website or Online Business
- Freelance Writing Monetization Idea: eBook Creating for Dummies
Meet the Kikolani Team
Rachel Adnyana – Editor-in-chief
Originally from the UK, Rachel studied computer science and worked as a web developer for several years, fulfilling her teenage dream to get paid for “messing around on the computer.”
She’s been blogging since the time blogs were still called “online journals.”
Bitten by the travel bug, she started freelancing as a travel writer while exploring Asia. Now based in Bali for over a decade she combines her passions for writing, technology, and digital marketing at Kikolani.
As a mother of three children, Rachel is passionate about helping others to learn how to make the most of the internet to earn money, build an online career, and achieve work-life balance.
My latest posts:
- SiteGround Vs WPX Hosting – Which is the Fastest and Best Web Host?
- 30+ Examples of Sites using the Twenty Twenty Theme (hint: it includes Kikolani)
Dianna Gunn is a freelance writer and editor who specializes in topics related to web design, WordPress, and email marketing. Her work has appeared on WinningWP, ThemeIsle, CodeinWP, and more.
When she’s not building content for online business owners, she moonlights as a fantasy author. Her first novel, Moonshadow’s Guardian, was released in 2018. She also runs the Business for Authors newsletter, where she shares the skills and knowledge she has developed as a freelancer.
Gunn currently lives in Toronto, Canada with her partner and their two beloved cats, where she daydreams about living in a countryside cabin.
My latest posts:
- The Best WordPress Blog Themes for Page Builders
- Elegant Themes Review: Does it Live up to the Hype?
Get in Touch
If you have any questions or anything you’d like to discuss, feel free to contact us directly via our contact page or social media media channels. We’re a friendly bunch and don’t bite, honest!
Please note we’re currently not accepting guest posts or advertising requests.