Kikolani’s main focus is on marketing, business, entrepreneurship, blogging and social media. This site was named one of the Top 10 Social Media Blogs by Social Media Examiner. Many subscribers and regular commenters of this site are blog owners themselves who show strong interest in many related topics including:
- Graphic & Web Design
- Internet Marketing
- Making Money Online
- Social Networking
- The header banner slot is $500 per month. Discounts are available for six and twelve-month commitments. Limited to one advertiser per month.
- The banner slots at the bottom of each post are $250 per month each. Discounts are available for six and twelve-month commitments. Limited to two advertisers per month.
- The banner slots in the sidebar are $150 per month each. Discounts are available for six and twelve-month commitments.
- Sponsored reviews start at $500. Sponsored reviews are available for businesses with products related to our content and audience.
- Sponsored infographic posts are $500. A custom post to go along with the infographic will be included.
Additional honorable mentions include Top 50 Social Media Influencers by Forbes, Top 100 Social Media, Internet Marketing, and SEO Blogs by Cision, and 20 Bloggers to Watch in 2012 by ProBlogger.
If you are interested in advertising to bloggers and social media enthusiasts on a blog that is growing stronger every day, please consider the following advertising options.
Website Banner Advertising
If you are interested in the above or additional advertising options, please contact us using the form below.
Fees for banner ads, sponsored reviews, and all other types of advertising must be paid in total prior to being published on the site. Prices are non-negotiable.
DISCLAIMER: No advertising fees will be refunded or prorated after payment has been received for any reason. Advertising fees (including sponsored reviews) are for visibility on the website only – clicks, commissions, and conversions are not guaranteed. Refunds are also not issued for website downtime. While we strive to maintain 100% uptime, there are circumstances out of our control. In the event of server outages and security breaches such as malware or hacking, additional time will be added to an advertiser’s display period so the advertiser receives the time they paid for.