This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, freelancing, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Content
- 5 Things To Do Before Your Big Guest Post Gets Published – Guest blogging is a great way to drive new visits to your website. But before you get that guest post on a major blog in your industry published, you should make sure youâ€™ve done these things.
- 8 Mistakes I Have Seen Guest Bloggers Make – I am going to break down the things that turned me off as a publisher and as a business owner in the hopes of helping the quality writers out there.
- Donâ€™t Forget The â€œMarketingâ€ in Content Marketing – So how do you promote your content if you have a boring topic like dog food? Well first off, make sure there are 5 good blog posts on your blog. Once you have that, just follow these steps.
- Blogger Outreach Software That Will Make You Do a Happy Dance – Blogger outreach software is supposed to save you time and hassle. The new software from GroupHigh does it, and is recommended for blogger outreach programs.
- 6 Simple Steps for Creating Dramatically Better Online Videos – When done right, there is something well-crafted videos can do for your business that nothing else you put online can.