The basic principle behind generating page and domain authority is rather simple. The more links that lead to your page or site, the more authority it will generate. However, there is a lot of finesse and different elements are involved in the whole process, and if you approach the matter recklessly, you might end up […]
This is a guest post by Ivan Dimitrijevic.
Google AdWords is one of the most popular ways of online advertising. Even though it is easy to set up and anyone can make an AdWords account, it has proven to be rather difficult to optimize for good results. Here, we offer you some tricks of the trade that might help you optimize, maintain, and improve your advertising campaign.
How to Improve Your Keywords
If you don’t choose the right keywords or your ad, then it’s going to either not get any clicks or get clicks that don’t lead to targeted traffic and conversions. Here are some ways to improve your keyword choices for ads.
- Use long tail keywords â€“ they are great for long run and can be inexpensive.
- Use negative keywords â€“ filter out the words that only cause the user to bounce.
- Use typo keywords â€“ people often make spelling mistakes in their search. Take advantage of that for a small investment in your campaign.
- Don’t just use your competitorsâ€™ keywords â€“ instead of starting a bid war, use that time to find other cheap keywords that might achieve the same result.
- Don’t use broad keywords â€“ with expended matching it becomes even harder to know when your keywords will show.
- Keep a record of all your keywords â€“ track every detail on how it preformed.