What is inspiration and how do you wrangle it to propel your blogging efforts forward in a more purposeful manner?
Being that I’ve been a musician myself for 25 years, I’ve had a few experiences with inspiration and I can tell you inspiration seemed all too very random in the early years. Today I have a different perspective.
Here are a few definitions of inspiration:
1. The action or power of moving the intellect or emotions.
2. The stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
Stimulation was the key word I began to pick up on. Would it benefit you as a blogger to move your intellect, stimulate your mind, or power your emotions purposefully to a higher level?
- What could be possible if this was so?
- How could you accomplish it while experiencing feelings of fulfillment?
- How much more fun could you have in the process of doing it?
Here are a few of my suggestions, and tools to assist in nurturing your blogging inspiration purposely.