One of the best compliments I receive is that wherever people go when searching for online marketing information, they find my content. There’s two reasons for that. One, I write for a lot of blogs. And two, I promote the wazoo out of my content.
Of course, you can’t get great results if you are promoting content that isn’t all too impressive. So I’d like to let you in on the key things I do to make my content promotable and shareworthy.
In 8 Days to Promotable Content (currently offline), a free mini-course, you’ll get a daily email with tips and tools to help you do the following.
- DAY 1: Find the topics in your niche that get the most social shares, links, and top search rankings.
- DAY 2: Target your content to the right audience that will help you achieve your goals, whether they are engagement, leads, or sales.
- DAY 3: Create shareworthy headlines that get people’s attentions, tweets, likes, and comments.
- DAY 4: Include others to enlist their help in promoting your content.
- DAY 5: Format your content so everyone – including scanners – can discover the value quickly.
- DAY 6: Optimize your content for search to get more traffic from Google.
- DAY 7: Optimize your content for social to encourage visitors to share, share, and share.
- DAY 8: Take it to the next level!
For those of you who have been asking about the launch of my first premium training course, you’re only a week away! Until then, get up to speed on how to create great content by signing up for this free training delivered right to your inbox!
Or keep an eye out on the main Kikolani mailing list where I’ll be doing an announcement soon!
Ps. I’ll be getting back to responding to comments shortly and back to a regular posting schedule soon. Stay tuned – the next post here is going to be killer! 🙂