Whether you like SEO or not, I hope you will enjoy my latest guest post “9 Search Optimization Tips with Benefits for Your Visitors.”
These 9 tips are geared toward simple ways to optimize your site for your visitors, not just for search engines, although these techniques might help you get better rankings as well. Included with these 9 suggestions are 35 resources and tools on implementing each of the on and offsite optimization recommendations.
Now, as you know, there would be no contest with out the sponsors. Here are the awesome people, bloggers, and businesses that are supporting this contest.
$200 Prize Sponsors
- Link Building from Daniel McGonagle
- Best Travel Sites from BestTravelWebsites.com
- Vacation Rentals from ArrangeYourVacation.com
$150 Prize Sponsors
- The Best Candy Store
$100 Prize Sponsors
- Marriage Advice from Alisa Bowman
- Internet Marketing Services provided by Vertical Measures
- SEO Software from Sheer SEO
- SEO Ottawa – SEO consultants, writers, and translators in Canada
- Virtual Assistants from Offshore Ally
- Thesis Skins by Hesham Zebida
- Houston SEO services provided by Gerald Weber
- Network Marketing Training from Toni J Young
- Distinctive Ecards by Quillcards
- Ghostwriting services provided by Ghostwriter Dad
$50 Prize Sponsors
- Whitney Segura’s Internet Marketing Blog
- James Brown
- Houston web design by Raxa Design
- Freelance Copywriter Eric Brantner
- Houston Business Development by The Servant Media
- Increasing Targeted Website Traffic by Ana Hoffman, Traffic Generation Cafe
- Kennewick Homes from The Lane Real Estate Team
Other prizes: Non-Cash Sponsors
- Hostgator.com is offering a 1 year Business Web Hosting plan. Includes toll free phone number and SSL, a $179.40 value.
- David Harry is offering a full years membership at SEO Training Dojo, a value of $250.
- Link-Assistant.Com is offering SEO tools – SEO PowerSuite Enterprise (max. functionality license) $599 worth with a life-time LIVE! plan subscription.
- Special thanks to the contest media partner My Blog Guest, the free guest post exchange community by Ann Smarty where users meet to exchange guest posts and network.
By the way, you can submit posts until September 2nd, so if you haven’t already, definitely jump in with a guest post about your best advice on SEO!