PDF stands for Portable Document Format. They’ve been around since the dawn of the digital age. To save trees, most product manuals are issued via PDF. When you enter into contracts with your clients, you’ll need a solid PDF tool to review and edit these types of files before entering into an agreement. As a business owner, you need a reliable PDF manager.
The problem is that the free PDF tools out there just aren’t all that capable. And the traditional PDF programs from Adobe and other companies are too expensive for early-stage business owners. Movavi PDF Editor is a solid compromise – capable enough to handle your business needs, but less expensive than most of the other solutions on the market.
Editing a PDF file doesn’t have to be difficult
In most cases when you create PDF files it is either by scanning in documents, or exporting documents that have been created in other software. However at times you may want to make alterations to the PDF files without re-scanning the document or going back to the source – but that can be tricky.
While it is easy enough to find good, free PDF readers – finding capable editors is an entirely different story. The fact of the matter is that most free or affordable PDF editors tend to be very limited, while editors with more comprehensive features are designed for professionals and can be both complicated and expensive.
If you’d like to edit, alter and manage your PDF files easily, you should try Movavi PDF Editor. It is a user-friendly editor that will make it easy for you to alter your PDF documents, while still providing a good mix of features that should cater to most of your needs.
Movavi PDF’s features
In the above screenshot, you can see how Movavi PDF allows you to clearly view PDF files in a tabbed environment. With this tool you will be able to edit your PDF by:
- Opening PDF files, in addition to images in PNG or JPG format, with dedicated tabs to make editing easier – just like scrolling through tabs on your favorite browser.
- Adding or removing pages from existing PDF documents and then rearranging the sequence in which they are presented.
- Rotating pages within PDF documents so that their orientation is uniform.
- Inserting JPG and PNG images into PDF pages and adjusting their position, size and orientation.
- Combining separate PDF files together. This includes the ability to export content from Word, Excel, Photoshop, AutoCAD, or other software and merging it with existing PDF documents.
- Extract and save individual pages from PDF files as separate documents.
- Extract pages from PDF documents and save them as JPG or PNG images.
- Save JPG or PNG images as PDF pages.
Movavi PDF Editor can help you to handle PDF documents in a lot of different ways. Most notably it will come in handy if you want to add to an existing PDF file, extract pages from it, or manage its pages so that their arrangement and orientation is correct.
On top of that the fact that it is able to insert images into PDF files will open up other possibilities too. In particular Movavi PDF Editor can come in handy if you need to place a brand logo, signature or some other image into a PDF file.
Another equally interesting option that you may want to pursue is the fact that you can ‘spin off’ content. For example if you have a lengthy PDF document, you can extract pages from it then merge it with pages from other PDF documents or with content that you exported from other software. In this way Movavi PDF Editor will let you effectively create a new PDF document.
If one thing is clear it should be the fact that Movavi PDF Editor can fulfill a very specific role by providing a simple yet useful editor for PDF files. Granted it may not be the equal of some of the more professional editors out there, but it is more affordable and will still let you edit your PDF files in numerous ways.