This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the resources mashup and how to generate 100 blog post ideas in 30 minutes on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Writing
- 25 awesome holiday gifts for bloggers – I want the iPad and the Kodak 1080p over the Flip.
- 5 ways to monetize your blog without selling out – reflections to help bloggersâ€™ fear of being seen as sell-outs by readers when they started to monetize their blogs.
- 20 WordPress plugins for successful marketers – great list of must have plugins.
- How to keep your writing relevant – how to improve the quality of your writing.
- 7 stages of blogging grief – whether you are brand new to blogging, have been doing it for years, or are just thinking about getting started, youâ€™ve dealt with some form of blogging grief.
- How to build your Facebook landing page – the non-programmer and non-designer guide!
- Facebook launches Friendship Pages – relationships you don’t want revealed could be.
- How to sell products via your Facebook page – case studies of pages doing it right and the applications they use.
- 16 Facebook tips not to miss – great tips on securing your page, browsing pages that friends like, and more.
- 4 ways to improve ad performance on Facebook – tailoring ads to work within the Facebook experience.
Keyword Research / Link Building
- 4 tools to find related keyword phrases for anchor text variety – prevent your top keyword from being penalized by making it look more organic.
- Link building: do it better – why it matters, tools to make it better, and ways to think outside of the box.
- Incorporating geo-targeting into link building – searchers are getting better all the time at incorporating specific locations into their queries. Here are a few simple things you can do to amp up the geo-targeting as you build links.”
- Use Gmail search for keyword research and inspiration – another great and creative reason to use Gmail!
- Link building – natural, requested, manufactured, and artificial links – a look at the different link builing tactics.
Making Money Online / Online Marketing
- 7 online guerrilla marketing tips that feed your business – a look at what is guerrilla marketing plus 7 unique online marketing and socila media strategies that can boost business and increase exposure.
- Landing page ROI: getting money to fall back into your pocket – how do you make the conversion process work.
- How launching a free product doubled my income – a look at the process, and three important lessons learned.
- Creating a passive income business to support your dream lifestyle – different methods to choose from.
- Knee deep in stats: past sales can teach you how to sell a website – how to use your Analytics to make more money selling websites.
Personal Development / Productivity
- True Self and the core connection – what does the concept of true self signify to you?
- How to overcome your fear – how can you overcome fear of failure and make sure that fear doesnâ€™t drive you away from your dreams?
- 7 principles for goal setting – follow these steps to help you become successful and to achieve your goals.
- Are you copy pasting your life – are you copy pasting behaviors, reactions, attitudes, and processes?
- 3 steps to regain your invincibility – how to get closer to that state of fearlessness you had when you were young.
Search Engines / SEO / Analytics
- 25 super common SEO mistakes – not myths disguised as mistakes, but real mistakes that happen to the best SEOs.
- The metaphysics of SEO ethics – a look at paid vs. non-paid links, manipulative vs. content driven links, and more.
- Do massive Google changes signal the death of Yellow Pages and major online directories?
- Beginners guide to Google Webmaster Tools – from adding your website to exactly what you need to be keeping an eye on.
- Top 10 local search directories – all should have a free listing option.
- Hacking AdWords – who said black hat was just organic.
- 26 Twitter tips for enhancing your tweets – incorporate these tips and get more engaged followers.
- Filter your Twitter following with Formulists – auto-updating lists for those who retweet you, those who have recently followed you, those who have unfollowed you, and more.
- 6 tools to nurture and engage your Twitter followers – useful and effective tools for starting to really engage people on Twitter.
- The top 10 most retweeted users – and they’re not who you think they are!
- Why 150 followers is all you need – quality vs. quantity.
100 Post Ideas in 30 Minutes
Want to be featured in Fetching Friday posts?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured in the resources come primarily from people I interact with in the comments, and on the social networks. So comment away (DoFollow, CommentLuv, and KeywordLuv enabled), and join me on the networks below, and if your article/photo/video catches my eye, it may appear in following Fetching Friday posts.