This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the resources mashup, an Old City Bar, and the week in review at kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Here are some of the best articles I have stumbledupon this week.
- The fine line between blog visitors success and failure
- 6 powerful reasons everyone should have a blog
- Has your blog content been stolen?
- Do you want my blog for a week?
- 10 reasons why your blog sucks
- Google News doesn’t accept single author blogs?
- How to brainstorm brilliant ideas for your blog
- Introduction to blog communities – a beginners guide
- How far does your blog reach?
- How would you promote your blog?
- Nofollow blogs vs. Dofollow blogs
- How to ruin your reputation in one easy step
Business / Finance
- Using TipTop for real time market research
- Legal structure and taxes, website speed and fake merchandise
- Do’s and don’ts to remember in business blogging
- Most improved blogs – 3rd and 2nd place
- Freelance Friday – Perfect gifts for freelancers, setting next year’s goals and more
Graphic / Web Design
- 7 ways to increase the usability of your website
- 15 incredible Apple web design style coding tutorials
- 5 clean email templates your subscribers will love
- Why you shouldn’t steal someone’s source code or design
Make Money Online
- Let’s make money online in 2010
- Google Adwords – pros and cons
- How Amazon and keywrods can increase your earnings
- Aweber makes a statement about Aweber lists being compromised?
- 5 reasons why your blog is not making money
Personal Development / Self Improvement / Health
- Resolve to fail in 2010
- Truth and reality vs. your outlook and perspective
- The true essense of giving
- 58 noteworthy resolutions for the new year
Photography / Digital Art
- Don’t let SEO kill your content
- Get the best out of Google Sites
- Permalink structure for SEO
- Are you ready for Google PageRank 2010 update?
- Tools and resources to learn advanced Google operators
- Using social search to create a stronger personal brand
- How social media can change the world
- Fun Twitter promotions for your blog
- 30 secret rules of social media
- How to brand your tweets with TweetBrand
- 5 steps to inbox zero, minimalist Gmail
- 6 reasons your business needs Google Voice
- Beware of holiday phishing attacks
Week in Review
- Twitter Direct Messages – Best & Worst Practices
- WordPress 2.9 Upgrade Issues and the culprit
- WordPress 2.9 highlights
- Blogging errors WordPress.com bloggers should avoid
Old City Bar
I hope that all of my blog readers have a very happy holiday season, and are looking forward to an exciting New Year!