This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
This Week on Kikolani
- How to Increase Twitter Engagement with Nestivity – Learn how to increase Twitter engagement and followers with Nestivity, the Twitter tool that turns your tweets into conversations.
Blogging / Content
- The Writerâ€™s Author Rank Cheat Sheet – Author Rank got you confused? No worries, here’s a breakdown of the key elements you need to act on.
- 9 Amazing Content Curation Resources – Content curation supplements original content for both broadly and narrowly focused topics. Through the editorial process, it adds original content and provides an opportunity to showcase relevant gems.
- 15 Tools For Generating Killer Content – Many of the same tools we use for keyword research and link building tactics, in addition to a few new sources, can be used to brainstorm campaigns or uncover awesome ideas.
- 29 Tools to Enhance Your Business Blog – The right mix of blogging tools and plugins can make it easier to get results and also help you achieve your business goals.
- 9 Steps to Creating a Successful e-Course – If you have the desire to share what you know, here are the steps you can take to create your own successful e-Course.
Business / Career
- Klout for Business Aims to Help Brands Reach Social Influencers – At long last, Klout has rolled out its social-scoring service to businesses, allowing companies to better understand who their top influencers are online.
- 15 Steps to the Ultimate Lead Capture Landing Page – Follow 15 detailed steps to build a really high performance landing page for gathering leads. The ultimate lead capture landing page.
- 20 Critical Do’s and Don’ts for Clickable Calls-to-Action [SlideShare] – Familiarize yourself with these 20 critical CTA do’s and don’ts so you can create marketing calls-to-action that get visitors clicking.
- 4 Bold Steps to Communicating Your Prices without Apology – How to communicate your prices and say what you are worth without being apologetic or ashamed of it? I give you 4 bold steps to do that!
- 7 Quick Fixes To Accelerate Your Job Search – The job market for professionals is extremely competitive today. Need to re-launch your job search campaign? Here are some quick fixes to help you get going.
Search Engines / SEO
- Must-Have SEO Tools: 17 SEO Experts Weigh In – Find out which SEO tools digital marketing experts use. Aaron Wall, Brendan Soucie, Dev Basu, Geoff Kenyon, Marcela De Vivo, Tamar Weinberg, and more.
- 11 Creative Ways to Build Links – There are a handful of creative strategies out there. Here are 11 fun ways you can build links without burning yourself out.
- 6 SEO Sins That’ll Put You on Google’s Naughty List – With Google, ignorance is no excuse. You break the rules, you pay the consequences. End of story.
Thatâ€™s why itâ€™s so important to learn what the rules are.
- Build Your Authority, Not Your Author Rank – Focusing solely on Author Rank may blind us to tracking Google’s progress and building what is truly important. Authority.
- A Primer On How To Get The Most Out Of Sitemaps – Are you aware of the many different types of Sitemaps you can use, what the differences are between them, what each oneâ€™s intended role is, and why you are probably still not doing it right? Letâ€™s sit down and have a little refresher talk about Sitemaps.
Social Media / Social Networking
- 10 Top Tips to Increase Your Social Media Traffic using Slideshare – Slideshare has 60 million monthly visitors, which makes it one of the top 200 websites in the world. Using social media can be very rewarding: it can get you lots of traffic, itâ€™s a great way to build a community of engaged users and itâ€™s a great marketing tool.
- How to Turn Social Connections Into In-Person Sales – Alix Hart, Brand Marketer at Best Buy, joins the Social Pros Podcast this week to discuss integrating social into all aspects of customer service and battling the “showroom” effect as a brick-and-mortar retailer.
- Facebook Like a Ninja With These Keyboard Shortcuts – Did you know that Facebook offers an entire range of really useful keyboard shortcuts?
- How to Improve Your Social Media Marketing With Blogging – Learn how to enhance your social media efforts using your business blog.
- The Real Deal with 3rd Party Facebook Publishing Tools – Not only do third party publishing tools not negatively impact your Facebook page performance, they provide benefits that Facebook natively cannot.
Share Your Best Blog Posts
Every week on Friday, I start a thread on the Social Media Examiner Blogging Club so members can share their favorite blog post of the week. It’s free to join, so sign up, find today’s best blog post thread, and share your proudest blogging achievement of the week!
Imagine a World Without Hate
This one really makes you think.