One of the worst feelings as a writer, whether you’re creating content for your own blog, a guest blogging opportunity, or a freelance client, is when you put your heart and digital soul into a blog post, publish it, and get little response.
When you wait for the traffic that never comes. Or the comments that are never submitted. Or the sharing buttons that are never clicked.
If you create great content, you deserve to get visibility for it. But you can’t expect that you will get that visibility if you sit back and do nothing. Great content doesn’t share itself. You have to promote it.
This is why I created Blog Post Promotion: The Ultimate Course. To teach bloggers and freelance writers how to promote your content so you can get the traffic, engagement, and social shares that you deserve.
How Blog Post Promotion Began
Three years ago, I entered my first guest blogging contest. The rules were simple: to win, you had to write a great blog post and get the most comments, likes, tweets, and social shares. The grand prize: $750 cash.
I then began the quest of discovering ways to promote one blog post (without driving my audience insane). Ultimately, I used a combination of continued social sharing, reaching out to people I knew directly (via email, instant messenger, etc.), social bookmarking, and creating supplementary content on popular article marketing networks (back when those were great traffic generators).
After winning that contest, I received a lot of emails from bloggers asking me how I did it so they could get more exposure for their own blog content.
Several months later, the Blog Post Promotion ebook was born.
Why It’s Now a Course
Since I released Blog Post Promotion: The Ultimate Guide, lots of things have changed.
For starters, I entered six more guest blogging contests and ultimately won in the neighborhood of $9,000 in prizes (mostly cash plus an iPad and some premium memberships). I also started freelance writing full time, gaining clients based on my reputation for producing content that attracts a lot of traffic, engagement, and social shares. Both have motivated me to continuously explore new ways to promote my content.
Not only that, but lots of new tools and social networks have risen while others have faded into obscurity (or were bought by Google and then subsequently retired).
With ebooks, you could spend months writing it, only to publish it and have something change the next day, making your strategies out-dated in an instance.
So I decided to evolve the ebook into Blog Post Promotion: The Ultimate Course. This way, I can…
- Update information as needed so members have access to it instantly.
- Insert example screenshots that can be enlarged to be legible, making everything more visual.
- Create easy navigation so members can hop to the parts they want when they want it.
- Add new material whenever I discover a new promotional strategy, or remove strategies when they are no longer effective so people don’t spend time on them.
- Include bonuses that would never fit in one ebook.
Plus, I’ll get to add in some special video tutorials that I’m working on, something that can’t be done with an ebook.
Ready to Dive In?
If you want to have instant access to all of the ways I have promoted a single piece of content to make it a success, then register today for Blog Post Promotion: The Ultimate Course.
Inside, you’ll find core modules on how to:
- Create shareworthy content.
- Promote your content for increased traffic, engagement, and social shares.
- Track your promotions to see if your promotional efforts are working for content on your blog and on sites you contribute to.
You’ll also get some great bonuses designed to help you:
- Build your mailing list and social media audiences to reach more people with your content.
- Track your online growth as a whole, organize affiliate marketing information, and monitor progress in a blogging contest.
- Use RSS feeds in a whole new way to promote your content.
In addition, you’ll get to join a private, spam free community of bloggers and writers who have a common goal: to discuss ways to promote their content.
What you won’t find: upsells, recurring fees, or drip content that you have to wait for. All advertised modules and bonuses are available immediately.
If that sounds good, click the banner below to learn more about the course and join today!
PS. You have nothing to lose. If you don’t find new ways to grow your audience promote your blog content in this course, there’s a 30 day no harassment money back guarantee.
PPS. If you previously purchased the Blog Post Promotion ebook, you should have gotten an email with a special just for you. If you didn’t receive that email, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.