Writing Around the Web is a monthly series highlighting guest posts I’ve written on blogging, business, SEO, social media, and other topics!
- How to Find Out Which Online Marketing Strategy Drives the Best Traffic – Learn how to use Google Analytics Advanced Segements to view different groups of referral traffic â€“ traffic from social media, article marketing, link building, directories, local search, guest posts, and so on to determine the most effective online marketing strategy for your website.
- What Your Analytics Software is Hiding From You – There are many reasons for confusing and missing data in Google Analytics. Here are just a few examples of the areas from which you might be getting conflicting data and the reasons why.
- What You Can Learn from Bounce Rate & How to Improve It – Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors who come to your website and leave without viewing any other pages on your website. Here is what you can learn from it and how to fix it.
- Creating a Strong Online Reputation – Learn how to create a strong online reputation for yourself and your business.
- Optimizing Your ActiveRain Profile – ActiveRain is one of the top social networks devoted to Real Estate professionals. If you want to do well on this network, as well as have your profile come up in search results, you will need to do the following things to optimize your ActiveRain profile.
- What Do Successful Real Estate Agents Have in Common – Interesting insight into the usage of technology, social media, and marketing & advertising strategies between the highest and lowest earning real estate professionals.
- The Advantages of Google+ Pages vs. Facebook Pages – Google+ pages have several advantages over Facebook pages. The following should convince you to at least give Google+ pages a try.
- 10 Great Google+ Pages for Real Estate Professionals – 10 Google+ pages in the real estate industry to check out to see how you can get more out of Google+.
- Guide To Keyword Research â€“ Part I: Keyword Discovery – Various methods and tools for keyword research plus how to organize your information.
- Guide To Keyword Research â€“ Part II: Analyzing and Choosing the Best Keywords – Learn how to narrow down your list of keywords and phrases for both your main website and content development.
- Part III: 40 Top Keyword Research Posts of 2011 – 40 of the top posts on keyword research tools, strategies, and optimization.
- Search Engine Marketing vs. Social Media Marketing: The Showdown – How search engine marketing beats social media (and vice versa) and why you should be investing into both.
- 3 Steps To Boost Conversion From Social Media Profiles – If you want to boost conversion from your social media profiles, consider this three-step method:
- Optimizing Your Social Profiles For Network (Internal) Search – The following is how social media profiles for your business appear in search results where you will be competing with possibly ten or more similar companies for clicks!
- Stop Bothering Me! The Cure to Common Social Media Distractions – The following are common distractions you may come across on the top social networks and ways to combat them.
To keep up with my latest posts from around the web, you can subscribe to my writing RSS feed or visit my portfolio to see samples of my work. Also, be sure to contact me via email or on Skype at kristi.hines if you need a writer for your website, blog, or business.