Since I’ve been doing a lot of writing on various sites, I thought I would start a monthly compilation of all the posts I’ve done elsewhere so my readers here don’t miss out on all the informational goodies I’ve been sharing!
Featured Post – Social Media ROI with Google Anlaytics 5
This month’s featured piece just went live today and is part of the 2011 Conversion-Fest Blogging Contest.
Measuring Social Media ROI & Goal Conversions with Google Analytics 5 covers the often discussed topic of how to actually measure your social media campaign’s return on investment (in monetary terms) and how your social media campaigns lead to conversions on your website.
What’s at stake in this blogging contest? The thing I have been been trying to win for over a year now – a brand new iPad! My must have piece of techie gear for Blog World Expo, traveling, and photography!
So if you’re interested in
helping me win an iPad finding out how to track your goal conversions from social media or simply see social media referral traffic to your website as a whole in Google Analytics 5, be sure to:
- Check out this post and follow the step-by-step directions.
- Leave me a comment with any questions or thoughts – I’ll be happy to help!
- Tweet the post and like it on Facebook using the buttons below!
As always, any comment and social love will be greatly appreciated! 🙂
- Why Images Are Important for Blog Posts and Content – A picture speaks a thousand words, and when it comes to your content, that cannot be truer if your image is relevant. Images add richness to your content, and make readers more willing to read a long article. And they have great SEO value too!
- 5 Ways to Make Your Blog Appear in Search Engines – Boost your blog’s search engine visibility with these five tips.
- 3 Ways Google+ Benefits Businesses Now – Although Google+ isn’t letting businesses have profiles just yet, you can still make a lot of great professional connections now.
- Reputation Monitoring for Small Businesses – Keep track of any mentions of your name, brand, or business so you can respond accordingly when someone has something to say about you on social media.
- Ultimate Guide to Online Marketing for Local Businesses – If you are a local business looking to ramp up your online marketing campaign, the following strategies will help you get ahead of competitors in your region by putting your business in front of targeted online visitors in both local search and social media.
- How Giving Away Product Makes You Money – People love free. It doesnâ€™t matter what you sell, if you offer something for free, people will feel like they are getting the best deal of all. Letâ€™s look at some examples of ways you can give away free products to help you make money.
- How to Create a YouTube Account for Business – If youâ€™ve put off creating a YouTube account for your business because youâ€™re not sure where to start â€” donâ€™t worry, youâ€™re not alone. Itâ€™s a lot easier than you think. Your first step is to set up a YouTube account so that itâ€™s ready when you finally have videos to upload.
- Google vs. Bing: Which Search Engine Should You Target – Three reasons why you should stick with Google when targeting a particular search engine for traffic.
- Search Engines vs. Social Media – Which Matters Most – Three reasons why you shouldn’t be just doing one or the other, but both.
- How to Get Started with Google+ – I wrote this post based on my first day on Google+ experience. So if you’ve just been invited, or haven’t gotten started yet, this will take you through the basics.
- Linking to the Right Facebook Fan Page – This post is written for people who want their employer’s fan page to show up at the top of their personal Facebook profile. You can also use the same steps to get your blog’s fan page to show up in that same spot!
- 7 Sneaky Ways to Use Facebook to Spy on Your Competition – Here are some sneaky (or little known) ways to use Facebook to learn more about your competitorâ€™s online marketing strategy.
- 4 Ways to Increase Your Traffic with StumbleUpon – StumbleUpon is one of the best traffic generators among the top seven social media sites, referring more than other social bookmarking and voting sites such as Digg and Reddit according to Statcounter. Learn how to use it to generate more traffic to your website.
- 4 Great Question and Answer Networks Analyzed – The question most people have when it comes to Q&A sites is which one is best? To help you decide the best network to choose, here’s a breakdown of three top Q&A networks in terms of statistics, features, and functionality.
To keep up with my latest posts from around the web, you can subscribe to my writing RSS feed or visit my portfolio to see samples of my work. Also, be sure to contact me via email or on Skype at kristi.hines if you need a writer for your website, blog, or business.