This post is part of a weekly series, Fetching Friday, featuring the best posts of the week in blogging, business, freelancing, SEO, and social media on kikolani.com.
The Resources Mashup
Blogging / Content Marketing
- Headsmacking Tip #21: Write Better Headlines Than Anyone Else – This tactic is so simple and obvious, it’s probably illegal somewhere.
- The Marketer’s Guide to Information Visualization: How to Rock Infographics, Shareables, and Slideshows – That’s why today, I’m going to reveal how you can get aboard the visualization marketing gravy train, where to find the best resources, and how to get graphics done without breaking the bank.
- How to Squash Anxiety and Kill Your Inner Blogging Critic – How to quiet your inner critic so you can reap the benefits of business blogging once and for all.
- Why Your Post Style and Structure is Killing Your Blog – Something a lot of bloggers don’t realize is that how your posts are presented is often just as important as what they say.
- Pay With a Tweet vs. Pay With an Email [Case Study with Infographic] – Which method will win in this A/B test for downloading and eBook by supplying an email or tweeting about it? Find out.