Do you need to create landing pages for your WordPress-powered website to collect email addresses, generate leads, accept registration for webinars, or sell products?
If so, there are several WordPress landing page plugins that make it fast and easy to design beautiful landing pages without the need to code.
The Best WordPress Landing Page Plugins for 2020
Here’s the list of seven of the best WordPress landing page plugins:
Thrive Themes is well-known for creating conversion-focused WordPress themes and plugins. Thrive Architect is their page builder plugin that gives you incredible flexibility to create all kinds of pages, including landing pages.
This powerful plugin is ranked at the top of the list because it gives you virtually limitless options to build your pages.
You’ll be able to add elements like buttons, testimonials, countdown timers, lead generation forms, pricing tables, data tables, star ratings, Google Maps, tabs, custom menus, and more.
Thrive Architect also integrates with a huge number of email marketing providers, plus Zapier, which offers even more integration options.
You’ll get access to more than 300 pre-designed templates, which includes landing pages and other types of pages that you can use to build out a funnel.
The templates look great and serve as an excellent starting point that will allow you to create your pages very quickly. Of course, you can also start from scratch if you prefer.
Pricing: You can purchase a single-site license to Thrive Architect for $67, which includes unlimited updates and one year of support. A license for five sites can be purchased for $97.
They also offer membership at $19 per month (paid annually), which gives you full access to all of their plugins and Thrive Theme Builder.
Highlights of Thrive Architect
- Powerful visual editor. Front end editing at its best
- 300+ pre-designed templates. Create your own pages fast with the help of these beautiful templates.
- Huge selection of elements. More features and options than you’ll get with most other page builder plugins.
- Conversion-focused building blocks. Thrive Themes is all about conversion and helping you get results, not just creating pages that look nice.
Beaver Builder is a popular page builder plugin that is known for being easy to use. The learning curve is small, making it a great option for those who don’t have experience with drag-and-drop page builders.
While being easy to use, Beaver Builder is still a very capable plugin. It doesn’t offer as many different elements, integrations, and templates as what you’ll get with Thrive Architect, but it still has plenty of power.
Beaver Builder offers a nice selection of pre-designed templates, including 16 different landing page templates.
The template selection is not as huge as some of the other WordPress landing page plugins and you don’t get the full funnel of templates like you would get with Thrive Architect, but the templates provided by Beaver Builder are very well designed.
Pricing: Beaver Builder offers three different plans: Standard ($99), Pro ($199), and Agency ($399).
Those prices include one year of support and allow you to use the plugin on an unlimited number of websites. The Pro and Agency plans also include the Beaver Builder theme. The Agency plan allows you to white label the plugin for use on client websites.
Highlights of Beaver Builder
- Easy to use drag-and-drop builder. Beaver Builder is possibly the easiest WordPress landing page plugin to use.
- Well-designed templates. Create beautiful landing pages quickly with these templates as a starting point.
- Use it on an unlimited number of websites. This is an important detail if you own multiple websites. Some of the other plugins listed on this page can’t match Beaver Builder in this aspect.
LeadPages is possibly the most popular option for creating landing pages. Unlike the first two options we’ve covered, LeadPages is not exclusively for WordPress.
You’ll be designing your landing pages in the LeadPages, but they do offer a WordPress plugin that makes it incredibly easy to host your landing pages on your own WordPress-powered website. You can also upload the landing pages to your server in HTML or host them on LeadPages’ servers.
Increase the conversion rate of your landing pages by taking advantage of features like alert bars, popups, optin forms, and more.
LeadPages offers a huge collection of pre-designed landing page templates for a wide variety of purposes like contests and giveaways, events, email signups, webinar registrations, upsells, thank you pages, and more.
One of the more interesting details about the templates is the fact that you can sort them by conversion rate to see which templates are generating the best results for other LeadPages users.
Although LeadPages is primarily focused on landing pages, they’ve expanded their feature set and you can now build an entire website with LeadPages.
Pricing: LeadPages offers three different plans: Standard ($25 per month), Pro ($48 per month), and Advanced ($199 per month). Those prices are based on annual billing. With the monthly pricing, LeadPages is the most expensive option covered in this article.
Those plans allow you to use LeadPages for 1, 3, or 50 sites. The Pro and Advanced plans include A/B split testing, online sales, and some additional features.
Highlights of LeadPages
- It can be used with or without WordPress. LeadPages integrates with WordPress but is not dependant on WordPress.
- 200+ pre-designed templates. Sort the templates by purpose, industry, or conversion rate to find the right one for your needs.
- Full website builder. If you want it for more than landing pages, you can build an entire website.
- A/B split testing. Improve conversions by testing different variables (not available on the Standard plan).
OptiminzePress is a page builder plugin that also comes with their SmartTheme WordPress Theme. You can use SmartTheme or use OptimizePress as a plugin with any other WordPress theme.
If you’re considering OptimizePress, you’ll need to look at the details of each plan closely because the features and functionality will vary depending on the plan that you choose.
Some of the other WordPress landing page plugins will offer the same features and functionality with any plan (in those cases, the plan only dictates the number of sites covered by the license), but that’s not the case with OptimizePress.
All three of their plans (Essential, Business, and Suite) include the SmartTheme, the OptimizeBuilder that allows you to create unlimited landing pages, access to more than 100 templates, product updates, and support.
The Business plan also includes additional features like a premium templates collection, OptimizeUrgency (add scarcity alerts to your pages), and a course on how to sell memberships with OptimizePress.
The Suite plan includes everything already mentioned, as well as OptimizeFunnels (easily create your own marketing funnels), OptimizeLeads (hosted optin forms), and OptimizeCheckouts (accept payments on your site).
As a landing page builder, OptimizePress is fast and easy to use. While some of the other options covered in this article are stronger in terms of allowing you to design and create wider variety of pages, OptimizePress specializes in landing pages and conversion.
Pricing: The Essential plan is $99 per year, the Business plan is $149 per year, and the Suite plan is $199 per year.
Those plans allow you to use OptimizePress on 1, 5, or 20 sites respectively, but it’s important to note that these are sites you own personally. If you’re doing work for clients, you’ll need an agency license that starts at $399 per year.
- Includes WordPress theme. You can use their theme if you choose, or use the plugin with your existing theme.
- 100+ optimized templates. Their selection of well-designed, conversion-focused landing page templates makes it easy to create your own landing page quickly.
- Library of pre-made sections. Aside from the full-page templates, you can also use their pre-made sections as blocks to quickly create your own landing page from nothing.
- Build full funnels. With the Suite plan, you can easily create an optimized conversion process involving an entire funnel.
Elementor is one of the most popular WordPress landing page plugins, partly because a free version of the plugin is available. You can create basic landing pages with the free version, but you’ll need an Elementor Pro license in order to get comparable features to the other options covered in this article.
The free version includes a limited number of pre-designed templates and widgets, but you’ll get much more with the Pro version. Elementor Pro also comes with a theme builder that allows you to design your entire site, plus a WooCommerce builder, and a popup builder.
With the 300+ pre-designed templates and the 10 full website kits that are available from Elementor Pro, you can get your site set up very quickly.
Overall, Elementor Pro is a great option, although it does lack some features (like A/B testing) and integrations that prevent it from being ranked higher on this list.
Pricing: You can use the free Elementor plugin on any WordPress website. Elementor Pro is available in three different plans: Personal ($49), Plus ($99), and Expert ($199).
Each plan is priced per year and includes the same features and functionality. The plans allow you to use Elementor Pro on 1, 3, or 1,000 websites respectively.
Elementor Pro Highlights:
- Free version also available. You can try the free version to see if you like it before upgrading.
- Paid plans available at a great price. At $49 for a single-site license, Elementor Pro is one of the lowest-priced options available.
- 300+ pre-designed templates and 50+ widgets. Create your site quickly and easily.
- Popup builder. Build your email list or create popups for other purposes with the included popup builder.
- Build your entire website with the theme builder. Like some of the other plugins included in this list, Elementor allows you to create much more than just landing pages.
Divi, from Elegant Themes, is one of the most popular WordPress themes in the world. It’s a highly versatile theme that features a drag-and-drop builder than can be used to customize pages and blog posts.
Following up on the popularity and success of the Divi theme, Elegant Themes created the Divi Builder plugin, which makes it possible to gain design control over pages and posts on sites that use other themes.
While Divi is not exclusively for building landing pages, it does give you access to all of the design elements that you need to create beautiful and effective landing pages. Plus, you’ll get access to 800+ professionally-designed templates, which includes a nice collection of landing page templates.
If the topic of this article was the best WordPress themes or the best value, Divi and Elegant Themes would be ranked higher.
If you’re exclusively looking for a plugin to create landing pages, some of the other options may be a better choice.
But if you’re interested in a theme/plugin that is highly versatile and can be used over and over again, you can’t go wrong with Elegant Themes.
Everything from Elegant Themes is very well-designed, so you’ll get professional-looking landing pages with their templates or by creating your own design with the drag-and-drop builder.
Pricing: In order to get access to the Divi theme or the Divi Builder plugin, you’ll need an Elegant Themes membership. Members get access to two themes (Divi and a magazine theme called Extra), the Divi Builder plugin, a plugin for email option forms, and a plugin for social media sharing buttons.
The membership costs $89 per year, or you can make a one-time payment of $249 for lifetime access.
The best part is, all members can use the Elegant Themes products on an unlimited number of websites, including client projects. While it’s a good deal for a single website, if you have multiple websites or manage sites for clients, it’s an incredible value.
With the versatility of the Divi and Extra themes, as well as the functionality of the Divi Builder, you can use Elegant Themes products for just about any website.
Highlights of Divi
- Build a full website. Divi is much more than just a landing page creator.
- 40+ elements/modules. Like Thrive Architect, Divi includes a large collection of elements that can be easily added to your pages.
- 800+ pre-designed templates including some landing pages. You’ll get access to templates for many different types of pages and even full sites for various industries.
- Use it on an unlimited number of websites. There’s no need to pay for a higher-priced license to use it on multiple websites.
- Incredible value. A membership to Elegant Themes (especially the lifetime option) is one of the best values you’ll find in the WordPress community.
Like LeadPages, Brizy is not exclusively for WordPress, but it does offer a plugin that allows it to be used with your WordPress-based websites. Also like LeadPages, Brizy can be used to design entire websites, not just landing pages.
The feature set for Brizy is not quite as robust as LeadPages or some of the other options, but that’s reflected in the pricing, making it a great value.
Brizy is very easy to use and the entire platform is very well designed. Everything from the user interface itself to the pre-designed templates has a clean, professional look.
Pricing: Brizy offers a free version that you can use if you want to try it before committing. The free version obviously has some limitations, but it does feature a drag-and-drop editor with more than 20 elements that can be used to create your own landing pages.
The paid plans are Personal ($49 per year) and Studio ($99 per year). At the moment, they are also offering a Lifetime plan for $299, but that is presented as a limited-time offer. The Personal plan allows you to use Brizy for up to 3 sites, while the Studio plan offers unlimited use.
- It can be used with or without WordPress. You’ll use the Brizy dashboard to design your pages and it can be integrated with WordPress through a plugin.
- Build a full website. Use it just for a landing page, or create an entire website.
- Free version available. Try the free version before deciding if you’d like to upgrade.
- Pro version available at a great price. With a starting price at $49, Brizy ties Elementor Pro as the lowest-priced option on this list.
Which WordPress Landing Page Plugin is Right for You?
All of the WordPress landing page plugins mentioned in this article are more than capable of helping you to design effective landing pages. If you’re not sure which one to choose, here are a few factors to keep in mind:
Ongoing costs – Ideally, you’ll be using this plugin for the long-term, so it’s wise to also consider the overall cost, not just the cost right now. Some options, especially Divi, present a very strong long-term value.
Your exact needs – Are you only looking to use the plugin to build landing pages, or would you like an option that allows you to create other types of pages and even full websites. For example, if you only need landing pages, Thrive Architect will get the job done.
If you’re looking to build entire websites, you’d be better off with the Thrive Themes membership.